(IR) IR Interlude, Turn 5 - Turn 6 (Thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
OPEN POST

I think some sort of compromise may work.

I would suggest limiting the turns to once a week or once every ten days. It would give Edena time for REAL LIFE fun.

Edena, see what people say and use your best judgement on what to do. I have faith in you.

Also, I would like to do something than fight constantly.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
SECRET POST FOR EDENA, KALANYR and FORRESTER:
(This is an IR rules compliant post.)

I have an idea. Maybe you can use 10th level magic to create a catastrophe to try to slow down or stop the Apotheosis. I think what Acererak is trying to do is to link his mind to the negative material plane. So maybe try to set up a barrier of some kind around Oerth or try to sever some links to the plane. Ask Edena what you can do about this.

I try to find a way to stop or delay the apotheosis. As no one has been able to directly reach Acererak, I will have to find a way to do it without being at his secret place.

There are always solutions.

Forrester, Kalanyr: Check your e-mails.

As this is a secret post, no one but the individuals named can respond to it.

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: Serpenteye

zouron said:
And I can settle for your head on a stick as gift :p

Such a humble request. I believe I can do better than that. Just be patient and I'll bring you a gift to completely blow your mind, and coincidentally the rest of your plane, to oblivion.

Mr. Draco

First Post
SECRET POST FOR SERPENTEYE AND EDENA

serpenteye, check your email.

Edena, using the magic at our disposal, we will conduct experiments at crossing our supertrolls/superdragons with fast-breeding insects. Let me know how this goes. And if they gain even-tougher (on top of their red-steel strength skin) natural armor, natural poison, or anything else like that, so much the better... We will also continue taking alot of care to be sure they are completely under our control.

dagger

Adventurer
OPEN POST for Edena

I will grant an official advisory postion to a member of the Emerald Order of thier choosing to advise me and the Free Council on nature orientated things.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
SECRET POST FOR EDENA:

I try to increase the number of monsters I have that have charm powers and the ability to soothe emotions. I am trying to have them put people into a mindset to slow down the Red Goo. (No domination, just trying to influence people.) Also, trying to find ways to counter the growth of Loviatar's cult, inclluding making it a joke. (People will not flock to a faith that they see as absurd.)

SECRET FOR EDENA, KALANYR, FORRESTER, and ALZEM:

It may be possible to flood the dimensional boundaries between Oerth and the negative material plane with positive material energy. It might greatly impede the apotheosis.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I have made my choice.

None Of The Above.

I will go back to Option A.
But I will not stop on Turn 7.
I will not stop on Turn 8.
I will not stop on Turn 10.

We will go, and go, until the IR whelms the Bits and Pieces Message Board.
We will go, til the IR has more posts than RPG General.

Now, I am updating the Lists for Turn 6.

- - -

Now you know why Edena, my favorite character, is legitimately 161st level.

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
I have made my choice.

None Of The Above.

I will go back to Option A.
But I will not stop on Turn 7.
I will not stop on Turn 8.
I will not stop on Turn 10.

We will go, and go, until the IR whelms the Bits and Pieces Message Board.
We will go, til the IR has more posts than RPG General.

Now, I am updating the Lists for Turn 6.

- - -

Now you know why Edena, my favorite character, is legitimately 161st level.

You realize that you're quite insane, don't you?

If you're going back to Option A, and anal-retentive detail of our PL levels, and willingness to receive many many emails from all members, then at LEAST promise us you'll slow down the turns. One turn every couple weeks should do it.

Because a burned out GM is a useless GM.

And it's a GM that allows the Elder Ones to create Simulcrums to increase their power level. And I don't think that's something any of us want to see :).

Uvenelei

First Post
Thank you for sticking with option A, but please don't kill yourself doing this. That's no fun for anyone. I agree with Forrester and the others that have voiced the opinion of slowing things down.

Also, I promise to never flood you with emails, Edena. Only one or two per turn, and only if I really need privacy or if I come up with a really stupid idea and I need you to disuade me from it. :)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Open post

Well, well, all choices are already made when I manage to finish reading all this. :)

I would have voted for whatever works. I haven't been very active member of IR anyway. As what comes to freeform, both prior IR:s worked very well with freeform, but this one is different anyhow.

Edena, just don't turn into Edena the Martyr, you too should be able to enjoy this game, and that means you should be able to relax while doing it.

Oh, course, you know best where choices you make take you.

Have fun, everybody. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases