Riddle me this . . . .

mysticsorcerer

First Post
hello again, its me, mysticsorcerer.
as many of you know, i am currently running a dungeon for my friends. for those of you who didn't know, now you do. anyways, i need a little more help. a little later in my dungeon i would like a scenario where they must answer a series of riddles, and i know that enworld has some of the smartest and wisest men and women in the world!!
so, if you know any really good and pretty hard riddles i could really use your help.
remember, please keep the riddles as if they would be told in "those" days. thank you very much.

Emiricol

Riddle:
It crushes and grinds as the wheels of time
It sustains, yet its use is taxing
The fool for light or sight does pine,
For only in darnkess be ye wise relaxing

Answer:
A mill. They provide a staple food component, yet the Lord of the manor may well levy a tax on its use. More importantly, a single spark in the air within can cause it to explode violently.

===============
Sorry, pretty lame, but hey.

Dogbrain

First Post
mysticsorcerer said:
hello again, its me, mysticsorcerer.
as many of you know, i am currently running a dungeon for my friends. for those of you who didn't know, now you do. anyways, i need a little more help. a little later in my dungeon i would like a scenario where they must answer a series of riddles, and i know that enworld has some of the smartest and wisest men and women in the world!!
so, if you know any really good and pretty hard riddles i could really use your help.
remember, please keep the riddles as if they would be told in "those" days. thank you very much.

Go to google.

Search thus:

anglo saxon riddles

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases