(Troll Lord) Maps! Maps! Maps! Cover Preview

Troll Lord

First Post
We've posted a preview of the cover for our upcoming release, "City Sourcebook II: Maps" by Clayton Bunce on our webpage.

"City Sourcebook II: Maps" brings over 30 professionally rendered maps of cities, towns and villages to your gaming table. Each town comes complete with its own stat block of relevant information from government to economy, and the military to the guilds.

Designed for the d20 system! You can find out more by visiting their website at http://www.trolllord.com.

You can view more of Mr. Bunce's Maps at http://www.morningstarillustration.com/

Come on Back!
Steve

Eosin the Red

First Post
Coolness. First the maps from last week and now your own city book. I look forward to both. My game world finally gets the cities it deserves.

:)

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Congratulations, Clay! Your first full-feature book! That is awesome. Can we expect to see more previews soon?

Treebore

First Post
Scorpio said:
Thanks guys, yes, I'm sure some will dribble out...;)
Since i am very familiar with your Morningstar site (it is bookmarked, too) I will definitely buy this product. You do gorgeous maps.

I am a map nut anyway. I'm so bad that when I was in the Navy I qualified Quartermaster of the Watch just so I could learn the maps, and my job was with nukes!

Eosin the Red

First Post
I was wondering...since you use several "styles" if these will be done in the same style as the Excalibur maps? It would be nice if they meshed but not really that much of an issue.

Just trying to get something in my head. :)

[Added] I just found the cover to City Guide 1 and the map is pretty sweet. I may have to pick that up. Hope you stay with that style. [/Added]

Last edited:

Scorpio

First Post
The idea is to create a 'collection' of cities, towns, and whatnot, from different cultures and periods, so that there will not be any redundancy; every entry will be distinctly different from every other one, but compatible in presentation.
Did that make sense?;)

Scorpio

First Post
Here's a minor one...there will be plenty of full colour ones too, and they will all have stats...

Attachments

• MorolovJPG.jpg
    MorolovJPG.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases