[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

Rybaer

First Post
Good 'ol Texas here. Though, I've also done stints in California, Minnesota, and (primarily) Wisconsin.

The gaming's been good everywhere except Minnesota:confused: .

Someguy

First Post
I'm from Worcester Mass.... (pronounced wuss-tah). In august i'm going to l9ive in boston. (going to college{ Wentworth})

Palcadon

First Post
I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have worked at the Alamo and have been christened 'The Alamo Ice God'. So I am a Southerner.

I was born and raised in Northern Illinois (Rockford and Durand).
Spent many hours adn days playing D&D in Chi Town, Baby!

I lived in Summit County Colorado for five years. Still have my Mud Rucker card for not washing my truck for the entire time I lived there.

I lived in Oregon for a few years. Picked a fifty gallon garbage bag full of shrooms outside of Eugene one time. Can't remember to much about Oregon after that.

I lived in Southern Cali for a few years. Lived four blocks away from 'The Offspring'. Drove by their house one time and they were all on lawn chairs in the driveway hooked up to Nitrous Oxide bottles. You gotta keep em seperated.

Davelozzi

Explorer
My hat's off to you, Palcadon, that was some funny stuff.

At any rate, I was born & bred here in Beantown, although I did a two year stint in Seattle ('98-'00)and am thinking about returning Greater Cascadia.

Welll I put "United States" but I am actually in a two part situation... I live in Hawaii which is a Pacific Island, but is also a State in the Union. :)

der_kluge

Adventurer
I know Billy Beanbag lives in Lawrence which is just a hop, skip, and a jump from me, but does no one else live near Kansas City?

Hey, don't laugh - huge Star Trek convention this weekend, apparently. (not a trek fan myself)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases