[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

kolvar

First Post
Re: I'm the 12th to vote Canada

Winterthorn said:
Well, odds are pretty good that American D&D fans are the largest population here. With about 75% of the vote--that's hardly sporting anymore... :rolleyes: :D

So then, it's a race for position #2, the silver medal, the second fiddle, etc... ;)

Who's it gonna be?

I will boldly predict we "canucks" will rank #2 here once the poll closes! :p

:* :*

:D

Well, if you add GB to Europe (and add both Europes together) Europe will make second easyly (g). But than, GBs do not realy think of themself as Europeans.

I am from Germany but live in Bavaria at the moment. But we will move back to Germany soon. :D

Winterthorn

Monster Manager
We're tied for 2nd! Aaaahhhh!

Ohmigawd! :eek:

The West Euros are tied 12:12 with the Canucks!!

{Kolvar posted moments before me... the West Euros are leading! 13:12 :eek: Hey Canadians! WAKE-UP!!}

The Aussies (an' neighbours :D) are racing up from third!!!

Can you feel the tension...

And excitement...

And...

[OK. I should go to bed now--after I dig out an' move my car before the city snowplow buries it forever... Uugh. Goodnight/morning all.]

Last edited:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I suppose 154 votes is small compared to the total number of registered users, but even so I'm surprised at the low Great Britain turn-out.

Where are we all?

"Spare us a tanner, Guv'. It's awll I'll git in a fortnight"

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Piratecat said:

Unless I'm mistaken, you work 2 blocks from my house. We should have lunch or something!

O sheesh PC go totally Left coast and have your people call his people while you're at it. :D ( PC; I got more to send you but I'll send them to everyone else too )

Ok by the South let's say below the Mason-Dixon line ok, I'm offended to be called a Yankee BTW ~sniff~

Sidyan

First Post
United Europe

I'm saddened by yet another American ploy to divide us Europeans. I mean, what's next ??? EU & non-EU ??? North & South Europe ??? Not to mention that Scandinavians will probably vote "other" on this poll ...

I suggest you start a new poll: inside Europe or outside Europe :D
( feel free to subdivide the "outside Europe" category )

hong

WotC's bitch
Re: Re: I'm the 12th to vote Canada

kolvar said:

But than, GBs do not realy think of themself as Europeans.

Good heavens, no. Why, I hear they all speak European in Europe. And that's even harder to understand than American.

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Re: United Europe

Sidyan said:
I'm saddened by yet another American ploy to divide us Europeans. I mean, what's next ??? EU & non-EU ??? North & South Europe ??? Not to mention that Scandinavians will probably vote "other" on this poll ...

I suggest you start a new poll: inside Europe or outside Europe :D
( feel free to subdivide the "outside Europe" category )

North and South Europe huh ? Well Sidyan I'm afraid yourn a DAMNYANKEE fron Northern Europe, now where's one those Good ole Boys from the South of France at ?

I ticked 'other' because I'm not sure where I'm living at the moment. I'm from Australia, currently in Germany. I'm moving to other parts of Europe soon.

While I'm here I'm hoping to find work, and if that happens I'll be living where the work is. I've rented out my house in Australia, so as I see it, I'm technically homeless.

Anyone need an experienced Delphi programmer? I'm fairly open to living in many parts of the world at the moment.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering - yes, I did bring my D&D books with me - they are currently stored at a friend's place in another part of Germany.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases