[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

Wicht

Hero
Born in Texas, raised in Missouri, New Mexico and Pennsylvania, educated in West Virginia and currently residing in Central Pennsylvania. Obviously I am an American.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana(except for a year living in Texas), good ol' USA. Did an Air Force world tour to South Dakota, South Korea, and Nebraska before returning to Indy to settle down.

Lothar

First Post
novyet said:

Clinton Township, the city that makes people say, aren't you guys part of....( Sterling Heights/Roseville/Mt. Clemens/Shelby Township/Utica)

We're a town damn it! :)

Rats! I messed up Clinton Township and Chesterfield Township. Also unfortunate is that there is a Clinton, MI, in southern central Michigan. It could be worse, you could be from Harrison Township, even people from Mt. Clemens forget about those people.

med stud

First Post
Is noone here proud of being a yankee? I haven't seen one yet ;)

A funny fact about Scandinavia is that Denmark is the second largest country in Europe (largest if Russia is counted as Asian) and one of the largest countries in the world, geographically (this is really true!).

Wicht

Hero
med stud said:

Fortunately for them, most yankees do not realize they are yankees. It is only those of us who have dwelt in the more hospitable south who realize the unfortunate affliction affecting those born too far north.

Davelozzi

Explorer
med stud said:

No one's ashamed of being a yankee, but seeing as the war ended 150 years ago (and we won), we don't see the need to dwell on it. ;)

Seriously, though, people around here don't really identify as yankees.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases