[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

hong

WotC's bitch
Thorvald Kviksverd said:

Still is :)...

The Multi-National Force & Observers (MFO) in the Sinai. The arrangement goes back to the Camp David Peace Accord. The force records and reports any treaty violations, and basically acts as a buffer between Israel and Egypt. When you hear about the leaders of these two countries meeting in Sharm El'Sheik, this is the place.

Ah, yes. Ahem. I just googled on that, and not only are there quite a few pages about the MFO and Camp David in general, but it turns out that Oz is also a contributor of forces.

I knew that, of course. I was just testing you. Really.

Davelozzi

Explorer
Gez said:
I wonder why Morrus separated the UK from the rest of Europe.

He didn't, Piratecat did. And I believe that he said (earlier in this thread) that he divided things the way he did based on what he already knew about where board members were from.

Maldur, what part of the southern states are you going through? Just the old South (Southeast) or all the way across to the west coast? If it's the former, the Great Smokey Mountains on the Tennesee/North Caroline border is a cool place to go. New Orleans is your destination for partying. If you're going through the Southwest then there's lots of cool options for canyons and desertscapes, and things like that.

trentonjoe

Explorer
TwoSix said:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates that highway. You want to go to Delaware and you end up halfway to New York. It's annoyed me ever since I moved near Trenton.

Im not sure why you would WANT to go to Delaware but hey to each his own.

And to you southeners, yes I guess I am a Yankee. Most of us aren't particularly proud of it beacuse we all learned the Civil War was over.

I guess we aren't as united as you guys. People form NJ don't really feel connected to people from Ohio or Pennsylvania, or Vermont, or, heaven forbid, New York. We spend way to much time making fun of our neighboring states to remember to make fun of you Johny Rebs!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases