[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

Arravis

First Post
orbitalfreak wrote:
***Dang, missed it by 10 Miles! 'bout halfway (north-south) 'tween Baton Rouge and New Orleans.***

Hammond?

I lived in Baton Rouge for 17 years :). Man, I miss Elliot's Bookshop and Little Wars... *sigh*

Anyway, I'm even more south then any of you yankee's! I'm from Puerto Rico! Now, that's south!

I live in Alabama now... so as you can imagine I have a odd southern-spanish accent. Very odd indeed.

-Arravis

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Generally speaking, I operate in a State of Confusion, live in a state that only rates one star (Texas)... er that's a Lone Star, :p and will be moving as far west on I-10 that you can go before you fall into the ocean in about 11 weeks.

Claude Raines

First Post
nopantsyet said:

Well, I was born in Lousiana.

But I live just outside of Boston (Newton for all the townies).

Should I feel conflicted?

The question I should ask is "Do you feel conflicted?" Remember, a Yankee can never become a Southerner, but a Southern Gentleman (or gentlewoman) can fall far enough to become a damnyankee (yes, it's one word!). Do you have a Boston accent yet? Don't worry, we'll pray for your soul. ;)

Claude Raines

First Post
Doc_Klueless said:
Generally speaking, I operate in a State of Confusion, live in a state that only rates one star (Texas)... er that's a Lone Star, :p and will be moving as far west on I-10 that you can go before you fall into the ocean in about 11 weeks.

Drop by on your way out west. I live about 70 miles from as far west as you can go on I -10 (but still south of it!)

Winterthorn

Monster Manager
I'm the 12th to vote Canada

Well, odds are pretty good that American D&D fans are the largest population here. With about 75% of the vote--that's hardly sporting anymore... :rolleyes: :D

So then, it's a race for position #2, the silver medal, the second fiddle, etc... ;)

Who's it gonna be?

I will boldly predict we "canucks" will rank #2 here once the poll closes! :p

:* :*

:D

mirzabah

First Post
Australia here... and shouldn't that be "Australia or New Zealand"? The Tasman Sea is a pretty big commute ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases