[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

Erekose13

Explorer
looks like im the only japanese resident on these boards, eh? well i happen to know that there are other gaikokujin gamers here (my wife included) atleast in my ken thats for sure. normally hail from canada tho

S'mon

Legend
Re: United Europe

Sidyan said:
I'm saddened by yet another American ploy to divide us Europeans. I mean, what's next ??? EU & non-EU ??? North & South Europe ??? Not to mention that Scandinavians will probably vote "other" on this poll ...

Yeah, good luck on getting the Finns (or anyone else) to admit they live in 'eastern Europe'...

:D

And presumably the Irish vote will go to Western Europe - Great Britain is an island not a country, even Northern Ireland is technically not part of Great Britain although it's part of the 'United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland'.

Tsyr

Explorer
Nothing is wrong with the UP...

...as long as you like trees...

...and not much else...

...and don't mind being about halfway between civilization and proverbial "hell and gone"...

...which isn't an aid to gaming, let me tell you.

The only time I would admit to living in the UP was if I went to michtech, which I don't. :D

In all fairness, I spent a lot of time up there as a kid, I've crossed the bridge more times than I care to count... I've walked the bridge twice... but I wouldn't want to live up there. It's beutiful, breathtaking at times and places... but it's not a place I would want to LIVE.

S'mon

Legend
Re: Re: United Europe

Doc_Souark said:

North and South Europe huh ? Well Sidyan I'm afraid yourn a DAMNYANKEE fron Northern Europe, now where's one those Good ole Boys from the South of France at ?

BTW in my experience Southern-US culture is a lot closer to that of northern England, Northern Ireland & Scotland than it is to southern England. I don't know Yankee culture well enough to judge how alike it is to southern England, but New York & London certainly seem quite similar.

NiTessine

Explorer
Espoo, in southern Finland.
In here, springtime is finally coming in, and the smell of ten thousand melting dog poops fill the air.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases