[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

Quickbeam

Explorer
As indicated at left, I'm from Detroit, Michigan. I've spent time living with extended family and various internships across the US, but suburban Detroit is home.

Ah yes, the Motor City -- or as we like to refer to it, the city where the weak are killed and eaten :p .

Darklone

Ugh

Southern Germany here. Not Bavaria, I SAID GERMANY! Close to Mercedes Benz Town, aka Sindelfingen. No it's not Austria here and Arnold Schwarzenegger does NOT speak German!

Garmorn

Explorer
Home on the Range

From the good old Lone Star Republic, eh I mean State of Texas.
The only one that rates its own star :)

Last edited:

Tuerny

First Post
Can Florida really be considered part of the South?
It fits both of the criterion but a good portion of the state lacks the "feel" of the rest of the south...

BluWolf

Explorer
Currently, Washington DC. Come July 1st, I will be in the land of old wrinkly people, Florida.

I am prempting the national law that states anyone over 65 has to move there by 33 years.

I guess I will have to buy some really ugly pants and starting eating dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon???

A2Z

Explorer
Thanks PC. I don't know if this has anything to do with my suggestion last month about getting together a list of where all the members are from, but ever since Talvisota posted about his game in Kazakhstan I've been really curious about where people are from. I hope we get a good portion of the community to post to this poll and that it gets archived afterwords.

Enforcer

Explorer
Right now in the bustling metropolis of St. Louis, Missouri (get an umbrella to catch that dripping sarcasm...).

Born and raised in Highland Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases