[meta] What part of the world do you live in?

What part of the world do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 369 64.6%
  • Canada

Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Mexico and Central America

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • South America

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 20 3.5%
  • Western Europe

Votes: 75 13.1%
  • Eastern Europe

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Central Asia

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Indian Subcontinent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Japan and Pacific Islands

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Australia and New Zealand

Votes: 26 4.6%
  • Other (give details below!)

Votes: 11 1.9%

Frostmarrow

First Post
Dieter said:
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

-Suddenly I feel jealous of another person's childhood for the first time in my life. :D

trentonjoe

Explorer
I used to live at the exact point where 295N became 95 south for no apparent reason. It was very hard giving directions to people.

Now I live about three miles from where George Washington won two battles during Revolution (American War for Independance) both Princeton and Trenton.

New Jersey, gotta love it.

Anyone from the "old" Jersey?

Tiberius

Explorer
I'm from Sudbury, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston (inasmuch as a town 20 miles away can be considered a suburb). Fortunately, it's inside the I-495 boundary, so I'm still within the civilized portion of the state. :D

-Tiberius

I'm from Sudbury, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston (inasmuch as a town 20 miles away can be considered a suburb). Fortunately, it's inside the I-495 boundary, so I'm still within the civilized portion of the state.

WOO HOO! Go Massachusetts!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Claude Raines said:

You're not a True Southerner unless you were born south of I-10. ;)

Ha, funny. I live south of the I-10, in CALIFORNIA. No history of slavery or civil war here. No southern culture either. This is purely a northern town (Los Angeles) regardless of geography (or I guess you could clasify us as a Western Town).

drothgery

First Post
Tiberius said:
I'm from Sudbury, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston (inasmuch as a town 20 miles away can be considered a suburb). Fortunately, it's inside the I-495 boundary, so I'm still within the civilized portion of the state. :D

-Tiberius

I'm a WPI[1] grad, so I think I have to object to that.

[1] Worcester Polythechnic Institute; Worcester, MA

Chairman_Kaga

Founder of the Gourmet Gamer Academy
Let's see if this gives it away...btw my office is the building just behind and to the right of the Statue of Liberty

:D

Attachments

• wtc.jpg
    wtc.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 234

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases