Complete Dungeon Index..it's Finished

Emirikol

Adventurer
All:

I have finished the COMPLETE DUNGEON MAGAZINE INDEX from 1-c

There will be periodic updates to the ratings, noted errata to adventures, noted errata to the index, and of course additions of new issues.

Please give feedback to adventure ratings, etc.

Yourwelcome,

Jay Hafner
Denver, CO USA

Last edited:

CombatWombat51

First Post
Wow, that's pretty awesome. I noticed that some of the modules, er, adventures aren't rated... I assume that's because you haven't gotten feedback on them from anyone? Are you interested in getting feedback on those?

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Many, many thanks.

I think the Paizo people should pay you some money. This is the sort of thing that should be on their website (and also one for Dragon... articles aren't much use if you can't find them!).

Emirikol

Adventurer
CombatWombat51 said:
Wow, that's pretty awesome. I noticed that some of the modules, er, adventures aren't rated... I assume that's because you haven't gotten feedback on them from anyone? Are you interested in getting feedback on those?

Yes. Your personal ratings for scenarios are welcome. What I've gone with first is the ones that were recommended in the "Letters" section of the first 20 issues (adding more later), as well as the ones that I've personally enjoyed.

If you've got any ratings you want to make, send them to me and I'll add them :)

Thanks!

Jay H

caudor

Adventurer
You have done our community a great service. Thanks!

I hope that the powers here at Enworld consider awarding you with a custom title for your kind deed :) I'm sure the index was a lot of work.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Woot! Now THAT'S an index!! Serious kudos to you man! That's definately setting a new standard for what we should have for those magazines!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases