(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 1)

Serpenteye

First Post
Mr. Draco said:
Information regarding the Union of Oerth: As soon as the freezeframe ends, Kas will be officially instated in the Union pantheon, as God of Warfare, Competition, Strategy, Retribution, Justice, and Destruction (most of the warriors in the Union military would already give their lives for him, so worshipping him as a god isn't much further, plus the entire Union population is in the military, so...). He will be slightly lower in the pantheon heirarchy than the God-Emperor. (Time to start wracking in those worship points :) ) Demigod status, here I come!

I agree to this.
The God Emperor will act as the divine patron of Kas, helping to elevate him to godhood while adding some Kas's worshiper points to his own. Thus, the God Emperor will be more powerful the more worshipers Kas gain and the more powerful Kas becomes.

(I just thought of this, Mr Draco. I hope it's ok with you.)

(Somewhere deep below Luna`s surface);

-Lord Melkor, nuclear missiles are ready, many of them are powered with Negative Energy Accumulators, but not all, as you ordered.

-Shadowking opens his eyes and responds:

-I was contemplating events on Oerth, it is a great pleasure, so much hatred and pain that I can feel, feed upon, millions of screams, screams of Terror, only this disturbance coming from The Angels is a bit annoying...

-What now, what side of evil shall we choose, Chaos or Order?

Last edited:

Remove ads