(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 2)

Anabstercorian

First Post
OPEN POST Sorry about that, Maudlin

If you need to tell me anything secret-secret, send it in the color black as a semi-private message. Looks like it's all I can do.

I don't need any backup - But if you have access to 10th level magic, I need some help with that.

Edena, I've edited the secret stuff. Look again.
Secret Stuff For Edena

Edena, I have several goals for the next Turn.

First. I will Enthrall one of Kaboom's NPC's in order to get me that anti-bat plague. I will promptly alter his memory and send him back, causing as little fuss as possible. I don't want to waste a Dictum (And PL) on this if I don't have to.

Second. Edena, I am creating a new combat tactic. I will be taking my Neothelid and casting Empowered, Persistent Enlarge spells on them before each battle. Their massive, imposing forms, shielded with Bloodsteel, should be terrifying enough to give me a morale advantage on the field.

Third. Edena, a few turns ago I began research on a spell that would revert Bloodsteel to Red Goo. Have I completed my research on that yet? I believe that would give me a RESOUNDING advantage over the rest of Oerth.

Fourth. The Ana Keri are still in alliance with us. I am sending emissaries (NOT ANABSTERCORIAN) to apologize for the whole debacle with the Eternal Empire. We will attempt to set up an arrangement for their food shipments - A teleportation circle leading to a dry spot in one of our undersea allies caverns.

Fifth. I want to immediately begin research on how to destroy all of the other Artifacts that the other powers hold. Knocking off 100 PL from my enemies looks like it'll be worth a bit of a hassle.

Sixth. Here's how I'll distribute my levels if I have 33. After that, I'll show how I'll distribute them if I have 20.
10 levels to Psion. 5 to wizard. 5 to Monk. 5 to Gundancer. 8 levels to a prestige class based around improving and incarnating psionic constructs, allowing me to begin to process of forming building with my mind. At 20th level in this prestige class, I should be able to form Substare constructs, large scale ones, and make them permanent.
If have 20, it's 10 levels to Psion and 10 levels to that prestige class.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
SECRET FOR EDENA AND BLACK OMEGA

Edena:

I place a colonizing force on Oerth's second moon, Celene, and claim it for the Kevellond League if no one else has it. Also, I will share facilities there with all Oerth Alliance members. It should be a LL country.

(Also, recall what I asked about the place described by Mentzner. Does it exist in this IR?)

In the lists posts, two of my NPCs are listed as ghosts. You said Alzem could change them into celestials. I indicated that I would do so.

Also, I think my PLs are somewhat higher than calculated. You know the reason.

I forgot about the change in the limits for advancing your civilization. Can you post the rules to the next turn.

Also, thanks for putting up with all of us.

When does the next turn begin?

How are the AnaKeri and the Eternal Empire forces responding to my overtures? I am willing to share the power with Black Omega.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
FOR EDENA ONLY:

Do not read you Metagammers:

Edena when I change Williams NPC’s to Celestials I want to place part of myself in one of them, think Kosh from Bab 5. This is because I am sure Anabstercorian is planning to either try and attack me, to either kill me so he can get his staff back / or make me a sex slave. (he said it not me) This way I can still be brought back when/if my mind is destroyed. I will do this without William Knowing or even the NPC being aware of it happing, that way it cannot be scried or learned unless I tell someone, which I never will do.

Also how long until the Illithid fleet arrives to take back the Staff, and can I contact them if necessary? Humm I guess I can always flee to Toril and force them to come through Forrester, I doubt he would allow them to enter Realmspace.

Also can 10th level magic cause the red Goo to revert back to its goo form from solid, possible in a horrible explosion of force? I also want to scry on everyone I can to learn the locations of all troops / armies/ NPC’s / Neat stuff that I can. I will continue to fortify my Island as well as possible still keeping it from any known location and not allowing anyone to know where it is.

I also want to start moving those people in the Iron League (or where it used to be) who are good aligned to my island, I ant to do this as secretly as possible, possible mimicking how most of the population of Oreth disappeared last turn. Hey where did they go, I am still attempting to learn this, as well as the status of the Red Death that is approaching. Maybe even try to get the Illithid fleet to bump into it.

I am going to begin research on creating a plague of life. After all there are so many diseases that affect the living there must be some that affect only the dead, and release them from their suffering. I will begin to search for a Demi-Plane that is the opposite of Ravenloft and try to enlist their aid against Maudlin and his Undead hoards, maybe even contact the Count in Ravenloft – Not actually o there, to see if he can be of any assistance, possible pull Acererak into his Demi-plane and hold him there.

I will talk to the Staff and let it know I now have the means of ending its existence forever, I have access to the Annalius and can and WILL use it to destroy if it does not assist me. I will inform it that if it assist me it will have the chance to destroy MANY thralls, and I will assure it I have no desire to keep it for long, and will return it to a Proper Illithid in a short time (One of the Clones of Anabstercorian who can control the staff).

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Actually the (actually a) pocket dimension(s) were my answer to the way my civ advance PL dropped after I gave the DU land, it seemed logical that if losing land costs you advancement potential that creating it and putting to work on it those who went otherewhere before would work.

Ignored on last post, so repost here :)

Creamstake/Sollir.

I'm gonna ask this nicely: "Can I have Riftcrag please?"

That mean the whole rift and what's in it and beneath it, It's PL I don't need just the location.

--------------------------

Godspires I do not care for (yet). Malacki, you may have them for now and if Anab doesn't claim them back I'll be coming for them in the future, and I will not just attack then, I'll be discussion a possible deal with you in the near future after I see how a few things fare.

Gnomeworks, are you returning to the lortmills? If not I might want to set up residence over there or just collapse the whole thing with Screeching.

I am after the Underdark, if you help me get that, I help you get what you want. I am not in any alliance so I really don't care who offers what. If you don't help I'm not fighting you except if you are in the underdark and we could agree on a deal on deviding territories or of you leaving the underdark!

Anabstercorian I will be talking to you soon, since you are a smart person I think you'll be liking that conversation, if you are to stupid to see when to bend and budge a bit is a must you are NOT going to liek that conversation. But all in all I think we are going to have a very pleasant chat!

DU/UO I really don't care what you call yourselfs now but would you plz be so kind to get the hell out of the Barrier Peaks/HellFurnaces/CrystalMysts, thank you very much!
We were always kind to eachother and I ask you respect my claims and leave me alone, so plz get your forces out of there.

OA, if you again want to catastrophe me or attack me I just wanted to let you know that you will see around 800 PL +4/+5 that have been neutral pick a side and it won't be yours! And with the UO and Acererak and god knows who all around I think you would rather get your arrogant mammal asses a bit chilled down and relax! Give me what I want, or come to a nice agreament on it instead of threatening with Catastrophes and nukes! I'm neutral now and you know now how to gain my favors. Your choise. You can guess the consequenses. Be nice and I lend you a hand with yours, I have no surface ambitions. Do not aid me and I will go alone after my ambitions and desires and you might very well be in the way sometimes. If you threaten me aain or attack me I might be suddenly interested to convert my Illithid population to Ilsensine's heir Anab and spreading the bloodwast as well and infesting as much as I can with red goo and help releasing the elder ones and make as many undead as I can for Acererak.

---------------------------------

Let me all know if you are going to help me, do nothing, talk to me, threaten me. I'll be waiting!

I'm in here for myself and for the control of the underdark, nothing more but certainly nothing less.

I'm a reasonable person and I am willing to make good deals so if you are planning to talk to me about possible in the future contesed Underdark territory make me an offer or just call me names and I'll know where you stand in the matter

I am not contesting the subterrenean bunkers/safehouses/research centres someone might have unless it's DEEP in my if all goes well 2B territory. So I'm starting from a mile down orso

This aren't threats, just letting you all know where I stand and what I want. Sometimes you just have to give in a bit to be able to gain more. Remember that (I had to do some serious budging and bending myself).

VaeREgoth GreeeTZz

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
SECRET FOR THE FORSAKEN ONE:

Well, you have to talk to Gnomeworks about his intentions. I have no plans to attack you. You have to see what he wants to do.

dagger

Adventurer
Well if Gnomeworks abandons the Lortmills I plan on moving in there with alliance approval, just an fyi. Ive lost two areas completely since the begining of Turn 1 (and gained none) so that would help.

Last edited:

Spoof

First Post
Oh Crap!

Um, is anybody else worried that the Red Goo has a Rating in the Magical Arms Race of over 6????? This just seems like a really BAD thing to me

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases