(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 2)

Edena, Maudlin stated that he allows me and Anabstecorian to keep our Undead. Could you adjust the list accordingly?

Also, there are two civilization advancement scores for Alzem, me and Forrester, I assume that much higher one is for Toril?

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks for the support

Hello, everyone:

I would like to thank everyone for their condolences. I am still shook up by my aunt's death.

I will be unavailable for at least the first part of the week. Also, my computer problems are still severe. (I am at my sister's, so I thought that while I am waiting for her, I would check the boards.)

I am honored to be a part of such a supportive online community.

---

I briefly glanced through the thread. Is advancing one's civilization still the same for a turn that lasts a year or is it's value multiplied by 12.

I think we should give kaboom a chance to return. So maybe we will appropriately start on April 1st for the next turn. (April Fool's Day.)

I will have a new job starting soon, so I may post a little less frequently. However, I am in the IR to stay.

William

Again, thanks for your support. It means a lot for me

zouron

First Post
*mumbles a lot of strainge inaudible things under his breath*

could anyone direct me to a thread or send me, or post the IR current rules? or an older version or something?

thank you.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
zouron - most of the older IR3 threads began with the lists post, and then the rules post. They begin at least the first three turns, if not the fourth. They're out here on the IC forum somewhere...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases