Blast From The Past @ 88MPH

Azure Trance

First Post
Welcome, Azure Trance
. You last visited: 11-23-2003 at 01:57 PM
It's been a long time since I last visited the ENWORLD forums. Lack of a a gaming group eventually made my desire for roleplaying go away completely (it also gave my wallet some relief). Now that the semester has started up again, I've met some people who were starting a game, and, well, my descent begins all over again.

I like the updated message icons, since last I recall there were only about eight and I thought we'd be stuck with them forever. But how have things been going in the RPG world? How has Saeporiths [?] story with Eadric, Mostin, et al gone? (Someone e-mail me the docs! - codaa27@aol.com)

I figure it can't hurt to add some new books to my collection either since I probably missed some great releases. I'm a sucker for WOTC 'official' books [one every minute], so I'll likely get the COMPLETE WARRIOR. I took a quick jaunt over to to Privateer Press but their still not not done with their campaign book yet =/ I loved Monkey God Enterprises "Stone & Steel" and am glad that their "Frost & Fur" has finally come out. Can anyone recommend any other must-haves or diamonds in the rough?

Hi Azure!

Welcome back. I'm glad to gear you have gotten a new group together.

As far as other recent WotC stuff goes, the Draconomicon seems to have been very well received. I like it a LOT, and enjoyed reading it even though I have yet to spring a Dragon on my party. Also, "Unearthed Arcana" is due anytime now.

Green Ronin has put out some good stuff lately, including "Skull & Bones" & "Black sails over Freeport" ( The largest adventure book I have ever seen )
Their compiled, revised and 'loth added "Book of Fiends" should be out in a week or two.

Eden's war book "Fields of Blood" finally came out, and seems to be getting more nods than Malhavoc's "Cry Havoc" or WotC's "Miniature Handbook" for skirmish & large scale battle rules.

And save some money for the IKCG!

Last edited:

caudor

Adventurer
Hi Azure! I'm glad to see you back into gaming action. Feels pretty good, don't it? It is nice to see you back :)

Remove ads