"Out of the Frying Pan" Story Hour Portal Thread (new compiled and complete PDFs + supplement game info for 2021!)

Do You Read the "Out of the Frying Pan" Story Hour?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
el-remmen said:
Funny you should ask that. . . just last night I finished editing the manuscript. . . so the answer (as vague as it is) is: As long as it takes me transfer the edits from a hardcopy manuscript to the word doc - which assuming a few pages a day - maybe in a two or three months.

Hope that's not too long. :heh:
Sounds good, gives me enough time to reread Chapters I & II

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Frukathka said:
Sounds good, gives me enough time to reread Chapters I & II

Oh, I forgot to mention that now that I have re-named Book III to be "Fanning the Embers" I plan to break into two parts. . .

Part One: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Necropolis of Doom

Part Two: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Pit of Bones

So when I am through Part One I will make that available first. . . :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
el-remmen said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that now that I have re-named Book III to be "Fanning the Embers" I plan to break into two parts. . .

Part One: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Necropolis of Doom

Part Two: The Fearless Manticore Killers & The Pit of Bones

So when I am through Part One I will make that available first. . . :)
Sounds great....I'm looking forward to it! :cool:

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Part One of "Out of the Frying Pan" Book III - Fanning the Embers: THE FEARLESS MANTICORE KILLERS & THE NECROPOLIS OF DOOM!!! is now available in downloadable .doc format.

See first post. . .

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am giving this a bump as I edited the description of Book IV, and in case anyone is interested in knowing where to begin to give this story hour a crack. . .

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
This is just a note to say that I juggled the ending of Book III and the beginning of Book IV, so that the last four sessions of the former are now the first four of the latter.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
For those who have been waiting, sorry about the delay in the compilation of Book III. Looking over this thread, I just noticed I said back in July of '06 that I would be done with it in two to three months and here we are nearly a year later, and I am not done yet!

BUT. . .

I am nearly done with the editing of it (having recently taken it up again, a few pages a day) and should have it up for download by the weekend (I will bump this and the original thread when I do so).

I have also started the arduous task of preparing all the installments of Book IV for compilation (in two parts, much like Books II & III). I am sure that will take me another year though. . . so no promises or predictions, as of yet. . . Seeing as I am going to grad school, working and also writing the "Second Son of a Secon Son" Campaign Story Hour, where you can get your Aquerra fix on a weekly basis (or thereabouts). :)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
For those of you waiting for a downloadable version of Book IV, preparing those docs has fallen to the backburner. I am nearly done with the first half of Book IV and will post a link to that when I am done, but the second half may not come until sometime in the first half of 2009. Sorry for the wait.

Last edited:

meomwt

First Post
The link for the zipped .doc copy of Book III doesn't work (either in the opening post or in your signature). :-S

As I'm prepping a story-hour for my new campaign, I thought I'd find out how a good'un went (and am surprised to see just how long OOtFP actually is! :eek:).

Remove ads