[Vile] Puppy Kicking PCs at Work

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Aeweth looks around with dissapointment at the condition of the town; she was hoping for more. The inn, though, is quite delightful. Before heading upstairs for a much-wanted bath, she looks over her shoulder with a smile and says (perhaps foolishly) "I'll have whatever Lydia's having."

In her room, Rhesa waits for the bath to be drawn and the room to by empty before visually dropping her act (Aeweth continues to absent-mindedly hum). As she slides into the bath, the iridescent scaly patches on her arms, legs, and torso see the light for the first time since they left the last town.

Ngh. Much better. Then Rhesa turns her thoughts to the town. Place is pretty shabby. Judging by the guards, they've either got no crime or they don't care. Which will be useful either way.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lydia Shardweaver, female human cleric of Wee Jas

*Lydia goes around to the stable of the Helm to make sure Midnight, her horse, is well cared for. A lamed or ill mount would make it much harder to travel. Going inside she casts about for the innkeeper to inquire about a room.*

John E Smoke

First Post
After making arrangements for the group's lodgings for the night, Dulanse pays for everybody's meals for the night as well as two bottles of fine wine, pays for everything, then retreats to clean up while the food is being prepared.

(OOC: If you're keeping tabs on this, 2 gp per person for the room, 5 sp per person for the meal, plus two 10 gp bottles of wine, 40 gp total - phew!)

NeuroZombie

Explorer
"Many thanks, Dulanse, I will be sure to pick up the next evening. Well, as dinner is prepared, I shall partake in a quick bath. I shall return," Nyos says as he gets up from the table and heads upstairs.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
NeuroZombie said:
"Many thanks, Dulanse, I will be sure to pick up the next evening. Well, as dinner is prepared, I shall partake in a quick bath. I shall return," Nyos says as he gets up from the table and heads upstairs.

Gwyn will remain in the common room; his periodic dips in streams and ponds are sufficient for hygeine, but he's been on the road too long, with nothing smarter than rabbits to play with. He watches both staff and customers, looking for a suitable target.

Cepter

First Post
Sunedilar smiles slightly at the town's apparent lack of preparedness, though he refuses to take it at face value. Once the group is at the inn and the animals are safely lodged, he also retires to his room for a quick simple bath the meal. While he is content bathing in streams and such, there is no need to pass up a relatively simple luxury. Besides, it has been well over a week since he was last able to perform the cleansing ritual, and this would give him the time he needed to do so.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lydia Shardweaver, female human cleric of Wee Jas

*Giving a polite nod at Dulanse, Lydia requests water from the barkeeper and goes to her room. She quickly washes off the road dust and washes her hair. Rebraiding it and clothing herself in softer clothes, she goes back downstairs to claim her supper.*

*While eating carefully and neatly, she scans the room casually, sometimes catching the eye of those that interest her. She looks for those that display any holy symbol, though she keeps her own around her neck between her tunic and shirt. She also looks for the prosperous merchant-types; those that might need work.*

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Nyos returns from his bath wearing a pair of black soft-leather breeches and a loose, gauzy dark-red shirt with actentuated cuffs and collar. Over the shirt, Nyos sports a black doublet, fastened only chest high, that is adorned with red banding along the front.

He seats himself and, again, casually looks around the room as he eats his food. Nyos picks up his wine glass and swirls the red liquid, takes a small shiff of the bouquet and with a barely audible grunt and shake of his head, proceeds to drink. "Not as good as what I am accoustomed to, but better than I expected." he says to no one in particular.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Alev, first to leave for the bath, is almost the last to return. He's changed into a somewhat finer outfit, a wine velvet number that adheres to the shape of his body more than can be justified, and powdered his face; his hair, as well, shows a certain extra flair this evening, coming to an even sharper point than usual; and the eyes are bloodshot and surrounded by bulging veins, suggesting a touch of pepper.

"My dish, where is it now? Oh yes. I see, thank you."

Rather than sitting down, he cups a hand under the bowl, and leans into the corner, dipping and sipping his spoon only occasionally, using a dash of the tongue to clean it each time.

"Any fortunable sightings so far? Or are we doomed to become self-motivated?"

flyingricepaddy

First Post
Fabian gives Dulanse his hearty thanks, and then retires to his room immediately. He returns after a surprisingly short amount of time--barely half an hour. His travelling clothes have been condemned to some dusty sack, and he is now dressed in something respectable, in attire featuring various shades of blue, with white showing at his collar and cuffs.

He's not particularly talkative during the meal; he directs his attention here and there around the room. Apparently each and every one of the people here, and some parts of the decor, are of infinite interest to him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases