[Vile] Puppy Kicking PCs at Work

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Aeweth almost lets out a small squeaking noise, then remembers the rabbit and simply edges closer to Lydia, her eyes wide and fixed on Gwyn.

Forthe first time Aeweth remembers, Gwyn's smile reaches his eyes. This would be rather more comforting if those eyes did not reflect her own visage, tinted a bloody shade by the crimson sclera; the coloration seems all too prophetic for her liking.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Although Aeweth's expression doesn't change any, Rhesa mentally takes on a defiant cast. Yeah, just try it. I dare you. Gimme your best shot. It's more to shore up her own confidence than anything else- Rhesa's perfectly aware that if things came to blows, girl to fiend, things would go less than swimingly. She'll just have to hope she's not alone at the time, and that whoever she's with can be convinced to be on her side.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Hush, Bright Star. There's little enough need for your indulgences here," Lydia chides at Gwyn, patting Aeweth on the shoulder. "I have little problem with seeing Madame Brie and seeing what she has to offer."

NeuroZombie

Explorer
OOC: I am sorry guys, but I am going to have to bow out of this one. I am getting swamped at work (which is where I typically post) so I decided to cut out one of my pbp's, and unfortunetly this one is it. Have fun guys!

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Hush, Bright Star. There's little enough need for your indulgences here," Lydia chides at Gwyn, patting Aeweth on the shoulder. "I have little problem with seeing Madame Brie and seeing what she has to offer."
"I do not frequent such establishments myself; the price is too high, and what fun is there in pre-worn goods?"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Alev's throat clenches on his cream a bit; he bites the spoon.

"Taste, Gwyn, please. We are all eventually playthings, if only to our own petty desires... Show these women respect, as they at least keep themselves in finer styles for their use. Much as we intend to do."

Not wanting to take this line of conversation further -- Gwyn is not one he wishes to push, nor one he would let himself be pushed by -- he turns to Sunedilar.

"Playing one side against the other, though, that's a good thought. That sort of thing would never occur to me: Already I see the benefits of our arrangement taking shape..."

flyingricepaddy

First Post
"Well, I'm in favour of visiting the Madame's as well," Fabian decides, after a time spent apparently ignoring the conversation. "There's a lot I could accomplish there," he adds, without a hint of lewdness showing in his face.

He raises his wine glass and tilts it towards Dulanse, a token of thanks for something or another, then takes a sip and smiles contently.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases