Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Love the vaath, love Kiro and I especially love the phrase "grotesque puppets of meat and bone". Always one of my favorites. Great update!

Demiurge out.

Shemeska

Adventurer
demiurge1138 said:
Love the vaath, love Kiro and I especially love the phrase "grotesque puppets of meat and bone". Always one of my favorites. Great update!

Demiurge out.

Of course, keep in mind that the message was delivered while Skalliska was still technically in Sigil. So Vaath? What Vaath :p Makes for good intimidation though if your enemies don't know that you're making it all up to lure them into the Slags.

Eco-Mono

First Post
Shemeska said:
Nice avatar you've got there
shemmysmile.gif
Thanks, though I'm rather surprised at the cordiality, coming from you and all. ;D

Last edited:

Ryltar

First Post
Nice work :).

How exactly did you handle the "sharpshooting" assassin? Did she miss for drama's sake, or did the dice work against you :D?

I'm looking forward to the meeting with Shir Kh ... uh, Siddhartha. Something tells me to expect carnage. :p

Dakkareth

First Post
You know, if this wasn't my favourite active Story Hour already, it would get the post for being regular enough for me to say "It's saturday evening, I'm going to read the new part of Shemeska's SH now." ;)

Now onwards to actual reading :)

Edit: And, of course, I am not disappointed. Freaky assassins, stylishly delivered threats and ass-kicking priests. Just what kind of deity is this Sutekh anyway? :]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Long time reader, first time poster!!
Hi All!
Nisha said:
And you got a sandwich out of it too.” Nisha said. “Our sandwiches come with attempted assassination plots. New sales gimmick!”
Now, that is funny! :lol: :lol:

Shemmy, where can I attend Shemmy Story Telling Classes!! Huh!!!
Where, Where!, Where!! TEEEELLLL MMMEEEEEE!!!! Please! :uhoh:

Thanks Shemmy! You Rock! Keep'em coming! ;)

Remove ads