Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Two planes away... Gehenna or Pandemonium... considering where Clueless got the item, I'd say Gehenna. Curiouser and curiouser.

Demiurge out.

Gez

First Post
I love it when a villain is invinting the heroes to come and get him, thinking they'll be slain by traps and monsters in the meantime. These plans always backfire. :p

Shemeska said:
And so, without complaint or any further adieu

Isn't it further ado? Adieu means farewell, they aren't leaving anyone behind, are they?

My money's on the Keeper of the Tower Arcane, however you spell his zarking name.

Very nice as always Shemmy. I think I'll make this required reading for my new group, even though we aren't playing PS (trying an Eberron game, but the creeping horror and the "oops, you're screwed" fits Eberron just fine...)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Ohtar Turinson said:
My money's on the Keeper of the Tower Arcane, however you spell his zarking name.

Well, you'll find out. :)

FWIW, the cursed crystal ball was originally made as greedy kobold bait. I was kicking myself though when Clueless picked it up (for the whole 'multiple people inside Clueless' head' thing that has become a theme).

And re: Gez, you're right, edited to replace mismatched word.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Gez said:
I love it when a villain is invinting the heroes to come and get him, thinking they'll be slain by traps and monsters in the meantime. These plans always backfire. :p

Hey, he's not doing too bad so far. He already killed one of them with a symbol of death (the player rolled a natural 1 on her save). :heh:

Gez

First Post
Natural 1 on save-or-die effects is something I know very well. My first (and so far only) D&D casualty as a player. :)

Shemeska

Adventurer
No update this week, but to tide folks over till next week, here's a story I wrote for WotC's UnCon Fiction contest this week involving Larsdana Ap Neut, the predecessor and one-time lover of Helekanalaith.

The Dreamer and the Fiend

And I have no idea if the story will win anything, or even how it compares to the other contest entries. There was a harsh word limitation on the story, and I'm going to rewrite and expand it in the future compared to the version there now.

*blink* I take that back, I actually won the contest! *glee!*

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases