Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Gez

First Post
Very funny update! I love that conflict with the other inn. :)

Return of the Typo Corrector, episode IXMCCVI: "looting of the hoard of a young fang dragon." It's one of my pet peeves, the horde/hoard confusion. A dragon's horde would be a swarm of sycophantic goblins, I guess. :)

Gez

First Post
Very funny update! I love that conflict with the other inn. :)

Return of the Typo Corrector, episode IXMCCVI: "looting of the hoard of a young fang dragon." It's one of my pet peeves, the horde/hoard confusion. A dragon's horde would be a swarm of sycophantic goblins, I guess. :)

Clueless

Webmonkey
Kage Tenjin said:
My goodness, that's evil...
And so funny.

I don't want to know why she's doing this.

This is shemmy posting this, and clueless's computer won't let me log out of her account to post as myself here for some wierd reason.

Shemeska's reason for all this was pretty much her hiking her dress up, 'whipping it out' and saying 'wooo! Look how big it is!'. Showing off what all she could do just because she could.

And speaking of which.... planewalker won an Ennie! Wooo!

*that aforementioned metaphor*
shemmygloat.gif

Fimmtiu

First Post
Clueless said:
This is shemmy posting this, and clueless's computer won't let me log out of her account to post as myself here for some wierd reason.

Seen that before myself. You've got two sets of cookies, one from enworld.org and one from www.enworld.org, or similar. You've got to go in and delete all your enworld-related cookies manually and then log back in, and then you should be able to log out normally.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases