Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Shemeska

Adventurer

MrApothecary

First Post
Wow...

Very well done. I applaud your DMing and writing skills.

I wish I had such excellent roleplayers as a group. If presented with a plot as rich such as this one, they'd draw blanks. "So...how much XP is a baernaloth?" would be the general reaction...:hmm:

I love how in those dramatic fights, particulary the battle with Shylara, your players always seem to make the best roll, good or bad, to make a scene awesome.

arcanaman

First Post
Bravo very descriptive and hey what? maybe if you gave us more to work with you would see what happens not that you written anything like that at all

MrApothecary

First Post
Bravo very descriptive and hey what? maybe if you gave us more to work with you would see what happens not that you written anything like that at all

You might want to have referred that you were talking to me for that second sentence there, *insert your real name here*. And when I said my gaming group, I mean Buckley and Nelson and LeRoy-elder. You and LeRoy-younger roleplay. Kemple is what we refer to as a watcher.

And of course I've never written anything as good as this. I really have never seen a campaign this well done.

Last edited:

Remove ads