Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Clueless

Webmonkey
Yes. Sorta. And he's still being blamed for that. But the actual event of shaving falls firmly under 'Shall not be posted due to Eric's grandmother rule.'

Shemeska

Adventurer
Clueless said:
Yes. Sorta. And he's still being blamed for that. But the actual event of shaving falls firmly under 'Shall not be posted due to Eric's grandmother rule.'

There's several portions of the SH that I cannot post for violation of the Erics gramma rule, and inevitably it involves a fiend somewhere along the line.

One of them that's coming up in the next couple plot arcs I'll possibly just handle with a 'fade to black' but I may still write it up and host it in a doc outside of enworld if people wanted to read it. It's ... not friendly stuff... I'm surprised I wrote some of it originally, and it might just be better handled by fragments and disjointed pieces of what happened plus the 'fade to black'.

We'll see. I'm more concerned with possible spoilers for SH#1 in the next several updates for SH#2, but I'll either gloss over them or omit them so as to not spoil future events here.

For the moment I can't wait to update the trip to the Astral here this week.

(And yes, A'kin will have more types of dolls eventually. He'll have a veritable cottage industry in his shop with those eventually.)

Clueless

Webmonkey
Summer? What's this 'summer' thing you speak of? Aka - grad school waits not for man, nor for summer vacation.

(Shemmie's still in the middle of writing his thesis = not a huge amount of time.)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Where is the other story hour of which you speak? I've poked around here on Enworld and haven't found it.

There was a link at some point to another board, that I didn't have membership to, so I didn't visit. Was that it?

GW

Shemeska

Adventurer
Gez said:
It could also have been a link to boards1.wizards.com, as the Baerney Files are there.

Possibly. I need to collect all of those in one place, especially as I've got 3 in-progress stories for that sitting on my desktop.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases