Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Shemeska

Adventurer
'lothcentric? Me? *flashes eyelashes*

primemover003 said:
Single largest structure in the planes... I thought that moniker went to Malsheem? Or is it just in the 'lothocentric planes you run Marauder?

Was waiting for somebody to point that out. Malsheem, in my view of it anyways, is more a city and sprawling mass of joined citadels than a single selfcontained structure like Khin-Oin. In simple volume Malsheem may cover more land, but it's more an outwards sprawl really than a single isolated building done on a massive scale.

Depending on your criteria involved Malsheem might be on top, but in my own 'loth centered way of thinking the NEs have the record for the moment, at least till they trump themselves if they ever finish the Tower of Incarnate Pain. ;)

primemover003

First Post
Shemeska said:
Was waiting for somebody to point that out. Malsheem, in my view of it anyways, is more a city and sprawling mass of joined citadels than a single selfcontained structure like Khin-Oin. In simple volume Malsheem may cover more land, but it's more an outwards sprawl really than a single isolated building done on a massive scale.

Depending on your criteria involved Malsheem might be on top, but in my own 'loth centered way of thinking the NEs have the record for the moment, at least till they trump themselves if they ever finish the Tower of Incarnate Pain. ;)
If you put it that way I could see your point... Malsheem is like a Planar Louvre.

Clueless

Webmonkey
shilsen said:
Rule 1 - Don't split the party
Rule 1 (p) - Don't split the party when going to the Grey Waste.
This should be fun :D

Actually - ironicly - you'll notice something as this goes on - Clueless is a *very* capable planeswalker, he goes places alone that he really shouldn't and has no trouble doing so. At least partially due to confidence, craftiness and Razor. He's popped down to the Waste before to get ingredients for a mixed drink in under 15 minutes...

The party has actually analyzed before where our 'roles' play out.
Nisha: thief-like sneaking
Skalliska: sneaking, but more our information source
Tristol: massive damage spells
Toras: massive damage hitter
FH: speedy medium hitter, precog
Florian: walking medpack and medium hitter
Clueless: ultimate survivor, speed and 'can't hit me' freak
If the party was ever nearly TPK'd the bets are that Clueless would live to get back and have everyone raised.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases