Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Arytiss

First Post
Ah, the oblivion compass. i've been wondering when that would crop up. And things outside the control of The Demented. Who'd have thought it?

Shemeska said:
The Clockmaker is some of the darkest though, yes. Not sure I've topped that. Not sure I want to top that.

I'm not sure I'd want you to top it. That Demented story gave me nightmares.

Burningspear

First Post
bluegodjanus said:
Our favoured writer here is an arcanaloth, after all.

Our favorite he/ she is indeed, but i think there has to come a bigger demon/ devil with a cattle prod made out of a elephants hind leg, enchanted to do a full lightning bolt with each prod, to make our scribe wiggle his ink pen made of a human femur go a tat little faster...

hmmz, i wonder what type of blood he would use to work as the ink he writes with...lol...

Shemeska

Adventurer
sciborg2 said:
month's up 'loth. tell us yer secrets....

SH2 this week(end) actually. :p [But it too should provide some food for thought before I switch back to SH1 again].

Edit SH2 was planned for this weekend, but life is intervening it looks like. We shall see.

Last edited:

Burningspear

First Post
Burningspear said:
Our favorite he/ she is indeed, but i think there has to come a bigger demon/ devil with a cattle prod made out of a elephants hind leg, enchanted to do a full lightning bolt with each prod, to make our scribe wiggle his ink pen made of a human femur go a tat little faster...

hmmz, i wonder what type of blood he would use to work as the ink he writes with...lol...

I think I'll have to dust my "Demon's-Prod" off again :p

Ctenosaur

Explorer
Just want to step out of the Plane of Shadows for a moment to say how much I enjoy this Story Hour. Planecape was a setting with great potential and it is always interesting to see what directions peoples' campaigns have taken.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases