New Artist

Ronin_san

First Post
Hi there people.
I´m new here and I m still trying to learn how this thing works.... Oh..And I'm sorry for my poor english... I know it sucks, but I hope you all understand what I write.... whatever...

Here is my frist artwork... I guess it's an common D&D Party. In fact, my old Party...
The characters, starting from de left, are:

Heian Thamirael, an skilled Elf from Elethor
Krusk , the Half-Orc Barbarian (I know the neme is the same, but this is another character)
Leah Amastacia, Elf Archer... very deadly with a long bow
Kerrik, once a Man... now a weapon of the GODS
Beren, A psionic warrior and his close friend, Hanfast, the halflig enchanter
Endrin Allawood, Wizard of great power, but even greater heart

Aventureiros.jpg

Hope you like it...

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Awesome. I really like your style and use of color. This stuff is very good. Keep it coming! :) I think you have a good sense of shadow and musculature I especially like the shadow creature. Keep the artwork coming!

Oh, and Krusk's axe is 'UGE! Love it. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ronin_san said:
Hi there people.
I´m new here and I m still trying to learn how this thing works.... Oh..And I'm sorry for my poor english... I know it sucks, but I hope you all understand what I write.... whatever...

Welcome to EN World, Ronin-san! :D

I really like your work... that Dark side of your campaign picture is awsome. Make sure you check out the FREE portrait and monster sketch threads. There is a lot of great inspiration in those threads, both descriptions and artwork.

Cheers!

KF72

Ronin_san

First Post
I´m happy you´ve apreciated my drawings... I love to draw those Medieval Fantasy stuffs and, maybe some day, I ´ll be able to work with that (but not in my country, I guess)...by now, it´s only a hobbie.
I have a few more works here, and I will show them very soon...

Thanks again...

C ya

Ronin_san

First Post
This is an old one...2001 I think...
Last year I used this drawing to train my skills in PHOTOSHOP USE...well, I have to keep training..
sorry about the size, but it has to be big...to show the horseman details...
The slayers are Dunyc and Helm...and the dragon....well, just a Red one... :D

RedDragon_II.jpg

I promise I'll not post a giant pic like that again...C Ya

Remove ads