New Artist

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Keep it coming. I love this stuff. I especially like your character portrait. How'd he lose his hand? I love a good war story :cool:

Your pictures are wonderfully colorful. I've really enjoyed looking at all of them, they're excellent.

Ronin_san

First Post
I don´t think it´s necessary...The Dregh has to be in your topic. No need to post the same pic twice in de same forum. :cool:

About may "handless" character... He has made an Undead wizard (LICH) as his enemy. The left hand was destroied by a powerfull spell, and he was left to die in an Icy desert.
But that's ok...the problem is to fight with a Halbard using only ONE hand... :]

Last edited:

ThorneMD

First Post
Maybe a few character requests for a bored artist. :heh:

Welby Tallfellow
Halfling Cleric
Long Black Hair, tied in a ponytail.
Brown Eyes.
No tattoos or disfigurements.
Dark Green Travel Cloak.
Halfling Plate Mail.
Two Whips. One on each side.
Wolfen by him (crossbreed between wolf and dog).
Light Crossbow on back.
Pipe in mouth.
Holy Symbol of St. Cuthbert on neck.
Signal whistle on neck
(if in a resting period) looking at various holy symbols. They are his collection items.

Rudic Noson
Human Paladin
Short Black Hair
Tanned Skin
Finely Trimmed Goatee
Scale Mail
Light flail on his right side
Whip around his waist
Whip Dagger on his left side
On the back of his Rhino Mount, which wears a +1 Mithrel Chainshirt Barding.
Heavy Lance in hands.

Haldir
Half-Orc Druid
Long Black hair kept in a neat braid
All Muscle
fine clothes
Ankheg Hide Armor
Large Ankheg Shield
+1 Scimitar, which look like the scimitars of Drizzit

Thanks if you do and thanks for just reading. :cool:

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
I like the red dragon (post #10). Colours are great, as people have already noted. But I especially like the way it seems to hang in the air, while retaining a sense of great weight.

Ronin_san

First Post
A New character.
Eron Lancrof, Fighter/ Sorcerer

Eron01.jpg

Thaniel

First Post
Very very good work. I love it. It somewhat reminds me of the old Shining Force games on Sega Genesis. If you find the urge to do requests, here are mine...

Valewin
5'9" 215lb. Male Human Cleric/Fighter - Short red hair, green eyes, mustache and beard trimmed short.
Quite strong (Str 16). He wears what amounts to a suit of black leather armor with mithril plates covering vital areas. The plates are not connected to each other in any way, only to the leather. He wears a holy symbol of Kord around his neck and wields a greatsword with the Kord symbol on the crossbar (see attached).

Forcke
6'3" 255lb. Male Half-Orc Sorcerer/Barbarian - Closely shaved black hair, brown eyes.
Also strong (16 Str). His human heritage is stronger than his orc heritage, which is shown only by small tusks, pointed ears, and a slightly upturned nose. He wears basic adventuring clothing. He has a spiked leather gauntlet on his right hand and a mithril battleaxe on his back. On his shoulder is Frank, his monkey familiar.

It would be very cool if I could have them both in the same picture. Also would be cool if Forcke's non-gloved hand could have a small flame in it, as if he were casting something.

Thanks in advance if you can get around to it.

Keep up the very good work.

- Thaniel

Attachments

• valswordevolve.jpg
    valswordevolve.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Remove ads