Brave New Planes OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Woot! I get two because I'm the first one here right? :D

No need to really reply to that btw. I'll just assume there was no real reward for being first.

Velenne

Explorer
Antillis levels in Fighter (3rd).

7 + 11 HP's = 243 (271 while Raging)
2 SP's (1 in Intimidate, 1 in Jump)
+1 BAB
+1 Base Reflex and Will saves
Paralysis DC improves by 1 (10 + 7 [1/2 HD]+ 11 [CON] + 2 [Feat] = 30 (32 if Raging))

Any issues with that?

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
I've thought some more about Sandorels' history and now i think I made a mistake in character generation. The Leadership feat would have suited him perfectly considering his personality, and Extra Turning is turning out to be less than useful. My question is, can I drop Extra Turning and pick up Leadership instead? Sandorel could use a little church of his very own :), and he really doesn't need to turn undead 12 times a day.

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Serpenteye said:
I've thought some more about Sandorels' history and now i think I made a mistake in character generation. The Leadership feat would have suited him perfectly considering his personality, and Extra Turning is turning out to be less than useful. My question is, can I drop Extra Turning and pick up Leadership instead? Sandorel could use a little church of his very own :), and he really doesn't need to turn undead 12 times a day.

I'll allow the swapping of the feat, but you won't retroactively pick up a cohort (followers are easy enough to get, so you can have those).

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Paxus Asclepius said:
I'll allow the swapping of the feat, but you won't retroactively pick up a cohort (followers are easy enough to get, so you can have those).
Very cool, out of character in all ;), but I'm curious how long in till he does get a cohort?

Here I thought that Sanderol was a loner like Brystasia. ;)

I'll edit this post since I'm curious if I can keep the number of OOC posts that I make... :eek:

PA, when do you suspect that the auction day will be posted?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads