[March] What are you watching?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I've been enjoying Monk on the USA network, and catching up on some History channel things I've missed, along with my regular diet of Enterprise. :)

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
On TV I'm watching Scrubs, Stargate, JAG, Monk and a variety of other shows. I rented Taken off of Netflix and have been watching that. Watching episodes of Roswell when SciFi shows it.

LightPhoenix

First Post
The same old - SG1, Angel, Enterprise, SVU, and 24.

I did see a great episode of Junkyard Megawars with teams from ILM, Henson Creature Shop, and KNB (or K&B... didn't recognize the group) making giant... mechas almost, that had to basically blow stuff up. It was seriously awesome. Henson got robbed though... they did so incredibly through the whole game, and then ILM won it in the end.

Krug

Newshound
Watching CSI, which is quite fun. Also watched The Ring 2 (Japanese version), which I didn't enjoy much. The mystery behind The Ring is pretty much gone, and trying to tie in scientific/psychic mumbo-jumbo to the movie just didn't work.

CCamfield

First Post
Enterprise, Angel, and a provincially-produced foreign affairs program called Diplomatic Immunity. Nothing new.

I watched a 70s BBC production of Henry IV Part 1 on video (from the library) recently and that was very good.

That Stephen King Hospital show starts this week. I'll be watching that with my wife. Luckily, all her reality shows had their season finale's recently (My Big Fat Obnixious Fiance, Bachelorette, Average Joe) so I don't even have to have that on in the house.

Kesh

First Post
About the only things I watch regularly anymore are on PBS. Nova, American Experience, BBC World News, etc.

However, I'm eagerly awaiting the premiere of Kingdom Hospital. :)

Welverin

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
KNB (or K&B... didn't recognize the group)

KNB did some effects work on Once Upon a Time in Mexico (mostly prosthetics stuff from what I recall, they’ve been around for a while too), which leads right into what I’ve watched recently Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas along with the usual assortment of TV viewing.

Zulithe

Explorer
Kingdom Hospital. Hopefully they'll throw some Dark Tower references in there, but not holding my breath. :) That shot of the hospital in the TV ads looks odly like The Dark Tower... but large, towering dark buildings are not uncommon in horror or fantasy so...

I'm also watching Survivor All-Stars and The Apprentice. The only reality shows that I'm really into right now. Other than that, since I don't have cable, I watch a lot of PBS in the evening. They show a lot of documentaries, and I never get enough of those.

Remove ads