Let's start a game

The Kender

First Post
I have been looking for a few weeks, and I can not seem to find any games to play in. So, might as well get one created. Now we need more people to Play & somebody to DM.

I'll play the wizard if this gets going.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
What sort of game were you thinking of? I might be up for the role of DM, but it depends on what type of thing you're wanting.

Last edited:

Other Guy

First Post
Hello!

I might be interested in this campaign as well. However, if we're going to be players we'll need to know some of the basic details about the game. I'm generally an awful DM (much to my disappointment :( ), but I'd really appreciate any information from whoever does decide to run it.

I suppose these would be some of my(our) basic questions:

1) What will the setting be like? FR, Greyhawk, Homebrew, etc...

2) What rules and books will you allow? Psionics, Tome and Blood, Sword and Fist, Oriental Adventures, Monte Cook's alternate classes, etc...

2a) Any non-core races are allowed?

2b) Any non-core classes and prestige classes allowed?

2c) Any non-core feats allowed?

3) How will combat work?

4) What level?

5) Any other general things we should know about this?

Thanks in advance, whoever! ;)

PS -- I'm currently in another game on this board, anyone have any general comments on what it's like being in 2 at once? Does it get very confusing, or do you think that the average person could handle it? :D

Jarval

Explorer
Re: Hello!

Other Guy said:
PS -- I'm currently in another game on this board, anyone have any general comments on what it's like being in 2 at once? Does it get very confusing, or do you think that the average person could handle it? :D

Playing in two games is easy. In addition to playing in the Psionicle game, I'm also in the Iconic's Adventure (as Kazak).

Jarval

Explorer
Ok Other Guy, if I DM (obviously thats an if)

1) It'd be in a homebrew setting, but be close enough to Greyhawk to go by the PBH for races, classes etc.

2) Source material would be: The three core books, Psionics Handbook, Tome & Blood, Manual of the Planes and the Book of Eldrich Might.

2a) I'm open to the idea of non-core races, but on a case by case basis.

2b) No for base classes, a possible for PrCs.

2c) Again it depends on the feat. Run it past me and I'll decide whether it fits or not.

3) Combat would go round by round.

4) I'd want to go with low levels to start (around 2-4th level).

5) Don't know yet :)

Zhure

First Post
Count me in, Jarval. If you're using the PsiHB, I'll jump at the chance. I love the PsyWar. Also I'm good for anything except a Wizard (I hates 'em, I does).

I think a theme-game would be interested, something odd. For instance, I was thinking the "d4" campaign, where only classes with d4 for hitpoints would be allowed. (Or maybe d4/d6.) Might be a chance for those Sorc/Wiz/Psion decriers to make better comparisons in a non-combat situation.

:-D

Greg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases