Chicago/Mount Prospect (Games Plus Store)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I am currently putting together a couple of groups to playtest (but Campaign-style) future/prospective Creative Mountain Games material every other Sunday at the Games Plus Store in Mount Prospect.

Anyone interested in being a part of this cutting edge, dark, in-depth gaming experience, please contact me by clicking on the eMail link accompanying this post (add "Sunday Gaming" to your subject line) and give me an idea of your level of gaming experience and interests.

We'll be using the rules for the World's Most Popular Roleplaying Game, of course, but even newer players are welcome to participate.

Thanks! :)

sithramir

First Post
Sent you an email but wanted to let you know i've got some interest as i've just taken a job offer in Chicago and will be moving there in June!

Sithramir

William Ronald

Explorer
It looks like this is coming together, Mark.

I have gamed with Mark at previous EN World Game Days. He is a fun and creative DM, with a good sense of humor. Also, Games Plus is a GREAT store.

Mark

Thanks! :)

Still looking for players for a campaign running every other Sunday, Noon to dinner-ish time, starting on the 21st. :)

Mark

Painfully said:
I'll join you if there's room. Are characters being created at the first session?

Excellent! You're always welcome, JM. We'll create characters and dive into the campaign with the remainder of the time we have. Know of anyone else who might want to jump in? I was hoping we might convince the D-Dog but I think he may not be available when we play. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
I played in the first session on Sunday, and enjoyed myself greatly. Thanks again for running it.

Also, to my shock and delight, I saw someone I had not seen in over 20 years from my first high school gaming group. Games Plus -- a place that stretches the laws of probability -- and the budgets of many Chicago gamers. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases