I got to try my world in a live game! (Thanks)

alsih2o

First Post
Several folks on this board played a short chat-campaign in my homebrew world (the subject of a short-lived story hour), but this is the first time I have given it a live run-through.

I think it went darned well, I have recieved several e-mails that tell me the players are taking their characters seriously and they seemed to go with my ideas without too much eye rolling. :)

I wanted to drop a note of thanks to all of you have helped me hone my world for the past few years- special kudos to Jgbrowning and Suzi Yee for their books, and to Creative Mountain Games Mark for listening to me ramble when I should have been working.

I kept thinking all through the session how many things had been shaped by my comings and goings here. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Always a pleasure, alsih! Glad to hear you're getting the chance to share it with folks live! :)

Beale Knight

First Post
Mark said:
Always a pleasure, alsih! Glad to hear you're getting the chance to share it with folks live! :)

And the live people are quite enjoying it (even with a wilderness rogue AND an ugly ranger in the same party :p ). Everything about the night was smooth and pretty successful (IIRC we were the first group to get through one particular event with no deaths at all) and we could tell the amount of prep worl put into the setting. That said, and as I mentioned to him at the table, I was very pleased that we did things that forced him to come up with on-the-spot npcs. :D

alsih2o

First Post
Beale Knight said:
That said, and as I mentioned to him at the table, I was very pleased that we did things that forced him to come up with on-the-spot npcs. :D

You aren't having fun until the players force you to flesh out THAT corner. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases