X-Men/X-Changed, Issue1: Trial By Fire

Radiant

First Post
-Flex
5:53
Westchester, New York
The Xavier Institute of Higher Learning at Graymalkin Lake

Flex is smashed against the wall and drops the floor. Cyclops falls like dead weight too. He falls facing away from you and his optic blast smashes through a bookshelf and right through the wall behind it.
"Close your eyes!"
You can hear Xaviers shout loud and clear in your head and despite the fact that you know it isn't meant for you your eyes close too from the force behind the order.
Then you manage to open them again moments later you see the Prof calling an ambulance. Scott's eyes are finally closed so nothing more explodes right now.

Radiant

First Post
-Gemini, Phoenix:

Gemini's form changes to an exact copy of Phoenix.
(gained: Energy Control: 8 Ranks, Stunt: Energy Blast (free), Extras: Absorption (Boost to Healing, Flaw: Fire only), Flight) One of the men shouts an "Look, what the hell is wrong with that chic?" And draws a gun too.
Iron Fist jumps to the thug aimig at Phoenix and takes him out with a kick (attack roll of 24).By then he is totaly surounded and attacked by three of the guys but he dodges and block every one of their attacks as if it where just a training seesion. (The amazing guys rolled three fives in a row)
The one who just drew his gun fires at Gemini but his shot goes wide.
(attack of 10)
Phoenix takes him out with a fireblast right after his shot.
(Attack roll of 18)
The three who remain standing are turning to flee.

Initiative:
Gemini 28
Phoenix 25
Iron Fist 22
thugs 16

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Phoenix [Brandon Laine]

Brandon watched the other thugs start to make a break for it, then realized that the thug he put down had managed a shot. Brandon spun around to see if the bullet the thug fired had it the girl. ’Dang it . . . I tried to get in the way – well I guess I’m not fast enough to block bullets – not yet anyway . . . Brandon thought.

“Whoa . . .” Phoenix exclaimed upon seeing himself instead of the woman in the hospital gown. “. . . uh . . . Fist? I think we’ve got some other issues here.”

OOC: Total Defense action

Radiant

First Post
-Alicia
21:30
Firenze, an italian restaurant

An unfriendly face stares at Alicia.
"Sorry Miss but I would ask you to leave. We expect ...well...let's say I wish to have an idea then our customers might have had a shower. I am quite sure yours is too long ago for me to make a guess."
The fun on the street is that even then you scrape together enough money for some decent food it is still not so easy to get what you want sometimes.
The nice chineses guy around the corner never gives you any trouble and doesn't even allways take money but sometime's you just had enough of the stuff.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Not sure who these costumed guys were, or if they were actually good guys, s(he) backed away a few steps from Phoenix. "Who are you? You're not here to make me go back, are you?" The thugs looked to be running, and s(he) tensed, also ready to bolt if one of the costumed guys made a move to approach her.

Radiant

First Post
-Gemini, Phoenix:

If no one moves to stop them the thugs run of and leve their unconscious friends behind.
"It would appear so Phoenix."
Iron Fist shows his open hands and speals calmly to Angela.
"We do not even know there you came from and I asure you that we have no intention of taking you anythere. But I think we can all agree that you need help."

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Wow, talk about taking a look at yourself in the mirror . . . Brandon thought. In his distraction, flames licked up the side of his arm from his hand to his shoulder. Realizing what was happening, Brandon concentrated and the flames went away, including those he held in his hand.

“My name’s Phoenix . . . and I’ll help you if I can,” Phoenix replied. Phoenix looked to Iron Fist for support, not being the best of diplomats. “Maybe here isn’t the best place to be discussing this however. We could head someplace else . . . before those goons come back with their courage and more of the their friends.”

Phoenix looked up at the rooftop where Iron Fist and he had originally been before trying to help the woman . . . that is . . . the nice woman . . . who just turned into himself.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
She remained silent for a moment, looking first at the onne who was holding up his empty hands, then at the one in the orange spandex who had previously been on fire. They... seemed to be telling the truth. She bit her lower lip, and after a moment of indecision, resumed her own form. They seemed to be genuinely interested in helping her, and frankly, she was not in the position to refuse.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Alicia Emmrich: Human/Female (PL5)

-Alicia
21:30
Firenze, an Italian restaurant

Alicia’s dark green eyes briefly look up from the floor at the sound of the unfriendly and uncompassionate words but they dart meekly back down to the ground, “I’m sorry sir I didn’t mean to waste your time.”

Alicia turns knowing that telling her story would not change the outcome as her time on the streets had quickly thought her that it never did and the only thing that it did do was make her break down in tears.

Alicia was still new enough to the streets to be still be surprised at how cold her fellow humans could be but in this case it didn’t hurt as much as she realize he was simply doing his job, I wonder how it has been since I did shower… I must look like a disgusting monster.

Alicia debates rather or not to look for something to read, one of the few things she could do to break up the anguish of her day was to read. Sometimes she had found an honest to goodness book, usually a classic that someone had given up on finishing in the hustle and bustle of modern life, but more often than not it was usually a newspaper, sometime today’s but never more than a few days old as the paper never survived that long. She didn’t know why she was always looking for the happenings of the world when the world did nothing but pass her by.

As she exited the Italian restaurant her grumbling stomach won out and she decided that Chinese was better than nothing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases