X-Men/X-Changed, Issue1: Trial By Fire

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Boulders? Giant boulders are moving toward us? Angela tried not to be alarmed at this new information. Biting her lower lip, she looked around at the others, who seemed to be so calm. Carefully, she edged closer to Cyclops. She had seen him shoot eyebeams… perhaps that would help against the boulders…

Radiant

First Post
"Ok listen, everyone stay calm and keep close together! No one fights alone! Let's keep between them and the jet, cause I don't know about you but I don't want to swim home!"
Cyclops seems completly changed now that he finally has a threat to concentrate on. He smiles reashuringly at Angela and positions himself between her and anything that might come from the treeline.

As Shadow moves a lot faster than the rocks he reaches the gathered team while the stone things still crush through the forest. It sounds like they will be here withing the next minutes, probably less.

No spare issue can be found in the Strato Jet but then reaching for it with his mind Data suddenly becomes aware of the two air to surface missiles mountes underneath its wings. He has no idea how much destructive power a military missile has and if he should use it so close to himself but eh could take control of those.

Hellzon

First Post
Data

Don't even think about it, Frank! Alright, last ditch weapon maybe. "Umm, Cyclops? How nasty are those missiles? Just so I know if there's any point in me ever firing them, or if we'd all just get blown up."

"Not that I don't trust you guys to win this fight, but if things go really wrong, those missiles might be our only choice."
And let's hope it doesn't go that far, but just in case...

OOC: Animating the missiles, just in case, but I won't have them move an inch yet.

Mimic

First Post
Keeping himself in shadow form Brian glides up the the group. Man this is one seriously screwy island... as he says that his fingers extend into razor sharp points. He didn't know how usefull they would be but he sure wasn't going to be missing the fun.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brandon Laine (Phoenix)

Phoenix flew down to about 30' above the rest of the group, hovering in place at that location. If he thought he had time, Phoenix would do a quick circuit around the blackbird and return to his same spot, looking for any other trouble that might be about while the group was distracted. Regardless, when he got into position, Phoenix called out, "Waiting on your signal to blast them, Cyke."

To prove his point, Phoenix released his concentration somewhat and allowed the liquid fire within him to suffuse his body. Flames began to flare in spots over his entire body, though his costume, face and features were still visible beneath. Gathering flames in each of his hands, Phoenix looked for a boulder target.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
"Ok listen, everyone stay calm and keep close together! No one fights alone! Let's keep between them and the jet, cause I don't know about you but I don't want to swim home!"

Shyly, she returns Scott’s smile. Then, she changes, borrowing Phoenix’s form once again in order to better help out against the giant boulders. Hopefully, she would be able to borrow his powers as well. She hoped that Phoenix did not mind.

Once she had his powers in place, she prepared to blast any boulder critters that might come into sight.

Remove ads