Campaign Cartographer 2 and all add ons now avaliable at RPGnow!

Silvanos

First Post
I think this is a great move for the folks at Pro Fantasy. One of the bad things about CC2 has always been avaliability...

For example I recently was thinking about trying CC2 Perspectives Pro... But the local gaming shop did not have it. And I did not want to pay the 7 bucks shipping...

Now they are instant downloads! And Campaign Cartographer 2 is half price at 39.95...

Drew

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Good deal!

Of course I've already bought most of the mapping software already (it did take me two years to find it all), so it won't help me out, but great news for everyone else.

Anyone know what the differences between the PRO and Older versions are? (ie I have Fractal Terrains, but I see there is a Fractal Terrrains Pro version)

looking over at the Profanasy site, it seems they also ship the disk and manual as well was the immediate download. Can anyone confirm before I plunk down a wad of cash?

Silvanos

First Post
http://www.profantasy.com/community/news.asp said:
Now, when you buy any product from our website, you'll also be sent a unique link to a downloadable version. We'll also send you a serial number, so you can get your software straight away if you like. You'll still be sent the physical version.

I think that is if you buy directly from their site, not the rpgnow site. Not 100% sure though.

If you buy direct from the profantasy site, you will get a link w/ the instant download, and they will send you the disks as well. Great deal, plus you can use their package deals to save a little more money. Got mine today so I can confirm this neat stuff.

Thullgrim

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases