So, Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What the hell did you think you were doing? Just because you used to run this place doesn't give you the right to do what you want. I've a good mind to ban you here and now.

Oh, and the "English Nutter" comment wasn't funny.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Just ignore him, Eric. You know how he gets when people mention "nutters." Hits too close to home.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, well that's just great coming from you. At least *I* haven't been arrested for public indecency recently.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Nutter? I hardly know her!

(Yeah, I'm as sick of that joke as the first time I saw PC use it in a chat room...)

In all seriousness, lighten up. Please don't make me close this thread. Calling out your fellow board members (even me) is just rude. And as always, if you have a problem with the moderators (even me), feel free to type it up in an e-mail, print it, roll it up real tight, and cram it.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Actually, Russ brings up a good point. Eric, what's with all the moderation? I'm not thrilled about being second-guessed, and I'm *really* not happy about you logging in as me in order to moderate threads. Doesn't that seem a little tacky to you?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Oh, and Dinkledog, would you tell Eridanis that a) I'm still not speaking to him, and b) I don't need him sticking up for me.

And also, Henry, would you tell Dinkledog that I am, in fact, back on speaking terms with him?

Eridanis

Henry, could you please ask Dinkeldog to tell Eric that his grandma is showing? He needs to tuck it back in.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Eric, Dinkledog largely left after you had that hissy fit and screamed at him in front of us. Which, I'll point out, is the same thing that caused Mark to quit -- and Ashtal -- AND Nemmerle. Could there be a trend?

And for the love of God, Eridanis reads this forum. We don't have to "tell" him anything. You guys are acting like children.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And yet again, Eric just ignores the issue and starts babbling about something else. It's like he has a mental block or something.

Eridanis

Kevin, you're awesome. Has anyone told you how awesome you are? You are a God ^H^H^H unmentionable-on-these-boards-deity among men. You are the coolest being to ever walk the planet. Have I mentioned that I read your story hour religiously? I could go on and on, but then Eric would ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases