Code is now in place

Henry

Autoexreginated
According to Michael Morris, the binary encephalo-code is now in place in Kevin's Story Hour as of 11:30 last night. This should be fun!

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Excellent! That worked so well in Wulf's SH. I can't wait to see how many PCs get killed this time around!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Fantastic. When I heard that this version of vBB supported auto-bumping and view manipulation, I knew we had to have it -- but this subliminal advertising flicker-system ought to work perfectly. What fun things should we set it for first?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Henry said:
Well, Eric did mention needing money for his off-shore accounts... :)

You mean when he wasn't screaming at poor Eridanis?

I say we use it to convince everyone to drop 3.5 and go back to OD&D. Show Diaglo how a propaganda campaign is really waged. Thoughts?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Heck with that - just get 'em to go back to 3.0. Maybe we can get some of the head WotC bigwigs reading the thing.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Didn't you read Morrus' other thread? WotC is just about out of the picture. That ... other ... company is the one we should be sucking up to now.

Can I say "sucking" in the mods forum?

EricNoah

Adventurer
When it all comes out -- the lying, the stealing, the fudging -- and everyone knows that PC's story hour is just a sham, then you'll see my point of view.

Jerk.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases