Henry, we've gotta talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Henry, your moderator style has been slipping lately. I know you've got a lot on your mind, and this is volunteer, but there are threads that need moderating. Is there something I can do?

Henry

Autoexreginated
What are you talking about? I've been here the whole time, and I definitely do a better job than Henry does. In fact, I'll bet I've caught more problems BEFORE the posts got reported than he did at any time!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Um, Henry? I doubt that's true! You really need to check yourself, because that's a straw man argument if ever I heard one. I know you've been slipping, because I've seen it! I've seen you over at Nutkinland browsing pr0n while Rome burned, so to speak! So we really need to talk about this!

Henry

Autoexreginated
No, I'm not saying that... it's just that I think you need a break. You've been working hard lately, you should take some time off and let me handle it a while. Everybody can't be going all the time - it'll drive you crazy.

Why don't you get a break in, and I think you'll be good as new! Go take a trip to a farm, eat some fresh peanuts, take a breather, relax! We'll be here when you get back - and so will your job. ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Well, I could use a break - maybe work on my PHB - the binding's become unglued lately, and I need to fix it.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Oh, I'm BACK, you Jerkwad! Think you could try to delete my account and get away with it? Think again, jerky-boy!

You'll be seeing me...

Henry

Autoexreginated
Um, guys, I'll handle this. Don't worry about anything.

Henry, please contact me by e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads