Aren't you guys going to DO anything?

Psion

Adventurer
about the alt-IDs? I mean it was good clean fun at first, I mean the sock puppet brigade has been getting silly. For example, jasamcarl's bickering with his "Buzzard" alt.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Hey, we let you get away with your "Psionicist" and "Dark Psion" alts all the time. Share the fun, will ya?

Henry

Autoexreginated
I dunno, Psion - "Alsih2o"? That's so long-winded - why not just "Clay"?

I liked the gnomes thing, though.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Speaking of which, who the heck has all the Jester accounts? Dark Jezter, jezter6, Blood Jester, Court Jester, DarkJester, darkjester15, Death_Jester, Dragonjester, DreadJester, jester47, JesterPoet, JesterWX, Jester_Irl, Jester_OC, ninjajester, SamSJester, Scarlet Jester, ShadowJester, Silver Jester, Simon Jester, The Great Sun Jester, and the Jester. Unbelievable.

EDIT - I just checked, and those are all registered by Buttercup. Sheesh - the woman's a librarian. You'd think she'd branch out a little in her naming choices. I mean they're fine names, but not too much variety.

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
I just checked, and those are all registered by Buttercup. Sheesh - the woman's a librarian.

You misheard her at GenCon -- she's a Libertarian, not a librarian. That woman definitely couldn't tell the difference between 790 and 519.3!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I'm so confused.

Is Tallarn an alt? If not, can we make him a moderator?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases