Picking the next moderator

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Morrus and I have given it a lot of thought, and I think we've settled on Hong as the next moderator. It's either him or Snoweel. Thoughts, opinions?

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Well Snoweel is more even-tempered, and Hong just doesn't have much of a sense of humor. I know it's showing favoritism to do so, but I'm backing Snoweel.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
So we'll finally go through with this Australian moderator thing?

Excellent. At long last Hypersmurf will no longer be able to exploit living in a way different time zone to do what he wants while everyone else is asleep.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Haven't seen the email results back from the DNA test, yet. Wouldn't surprise me if it panned out.

We need to contact DDK to see if his surveillance has turned up anything on Hong before we go further, though.

Darkness

As long as he doesn't cheat in our weekly rock/paper/scissors EN World staff tournament hong is fine by me.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Darkness said:
As long as he doesn't cheat in our weekly rock/paper/scissors EN World staff tournament hong is fine by me.

Speaking of which, you still owe me $30 from two weeks ago. I'll take it in Euros if you prefer.

Darkness

Do you also take advance copies of WotC books that will be released in 2005? I can offer a D&D 3.75 DMG, as good as new.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Hey, did you see the new Rock, Paper, Scissors supplement that WotC is putting out? It totally nerfs scissors! :mad:

Darkness

:eek: Great. Now all these constantly complaining paper players have ruined it for everyone else.

I'll wait for the errata, then. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases