An official religion?

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
As the Glorious Mystic wrote in the Book that Must be Hidden, "When the Golden Dawn breaks Rosy in the Sky, then the Triangular Eye will gleam forth to Illuminate."

Could that have bearing on your concern?

Gary

Henry

Autoexreginated
Of course, Great One! How could we be so careless? According to the passge quoted, High Prelate Jackson should also be notified of our changes, should he not?

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Indeed!

The Enlightened Worker for the Coming Triumph of the Ineffable, SJ, needs be informed. Only take care that others do not learn of his league with Us.

Clandestinely,
Gary

Henry

Autoexreginated
That reminds me, I need to call him soon - Riverbanks Zoo never DID get their monkey back...

Any way, I apologize for derailing the mission, oh Great One. (not you, Eric, I meant Gary.)

So mete it be!

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Henry said:
That reminds me, I need to call him soon - Riverbanks Zoo never DID get their monkey back...

Any way, I apologize for derailing the mission, oh Great One. (not you, Eric, I meant Gary.)

So mete it be!

Henry,

You are forgiven this time.

Harken to the Nine Strictures found in the Codex of the Book that Must be Hidden, and there will be no such trnasgressions in the future.

Admonishingly,
Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
EricNoah said:
*blinks*

Oh, THAT "Jackson." I thought we were talking Michael for a second there...

Whew!

We assume you posted that with serious intent and not to make light of so important a matter...

Attend! From the tone of some recent posts it seems that these boards need an Inquisitor. Having fun at the expense of others is all well and proper, but jocularity in regards The Mission is pure error, especially as the date drawn near!

We will be interested in suggestions as to which of you is best qualified to serve in the role of such a monitor and guardian.

Augustly,
Gary

Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
My lord -

You cannot see me, but I am prostrate before my keyboard at this very moment, and letting my familiar type this message. Name the task, and it shall be done!

(Can I get up now? My back is starting to hurt. No! Don't type that! You stupid imp! Why, I aughtta

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Eridanis said:
My lord -

You cannot see me, but I am prostrate before my keyboard at this very moment, and letting my familiar type this message. Name the task, and it shall be done!

(Can I get up now? My back is starting to hurt. No! Don't type that! You stupid imp! Why, I aughtta

You Err!

When astrally projected I can see far more than many suppose possible.

Knowing that, set aside the levity and consider your nomination for the Office of Inquisitor of Administrators & Moderators. It is evident that such a one is needed, and that a purge will bring renewed purpose to these boards.

Harshly,
Gary

Remove ads