Going on Vacation

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Guys -

Looks like I'll need to step away from active moderating for a while. KING KONG is really starting to get to the end of pre-production, and once the lawyers are finished hashing out the HOBBIT rights, I'll need to start thinking about that, too.

I'll be around for a few more weeks, and then won't be in contact much for a couple months. To make up for it, I'm trying to get Fran and Phillipa to keep an ENworld reference I've inserted into the script for KONG. I'll let you know where to look for it. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I still can't believe you cut out the line I wrote for RotK. I was so excited when I went to see it. It is in the extended version, isn't it?

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Couldn't work in the line about Pippin misplacing his pair of d20s, I'm afraid. Though, if you look really closely at the new beginning, he hobbits aren't just smoking pipes in front of Isengard - there are some D&D minis on the wall between them. Hasbro paid a pretty penny for that product placement, let me tell you.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Bye! Give Naomi and the others our regards. And you'll think about working us into the credits, right? RIGHT? :)

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Henry said:
And you'll think about working us into the credits, right? RIGHT? :)

I still can't believe he only managed to get me in the Two Towers Extended Edition credits.

I mean, sure, it's better than nothing, but it was bloody Fellowship I worked on.

Do you think Jan, Carolynne, and Fran would all go for EN World in the "The Producers would like to thank" section?

-Hyp.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Suckers. Eridanis is no more PJ than I am George Lucas.

BTW, can someone recommend me a book on how to direct human actors and write non-cliched dialogue? It's just for this project I'm working on. Thanks!

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Figures. Just because a thread's not about Eric, he has to go and put the limelight on himself. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases