Secret Politics Forum: Time to Open to the Public?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ok, so the secret "all-politics" forum has been a success so far. I think the idea of inviting a select few to test the waters for a while was a good plan. I think the grand unveiling for public use is nigh at hand! However, I am concerned that even though it's open for political discussion people will think "anything goes." With that in mind, I have a few rules to propose. Feel free to add on or comment.

1. Posters must refrain from using the words Republican, Conservative, Democrat, Liberal, or Independent. Suitable substitutes for the above terms include Republitard, Conservadork, Demogod, Liberaltastic, or Wishy Washy.

2. No president, living or dead, should be mentioned by name, except James Polk.

3. No womenfolk allowed.

More?

Henry

Autoexreginated
We should also forbid the terms tax, spend, education, AWOL, Gigolo, and flypaper. After that exposé on Al Sharpton and the woman with the flypaper fetish, that topic's been done to death, too.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Actually, what if we allowed everything except United States politics? That should be relatively easy to do.

Henry

Autoexreginated
EricNoah said:
Actually, what if we allowed everything except United States politics? That should be relatively easy to do.

Yeah! Nothing's going wrong in other countries; that would be a breeze to moderate!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Henry said:
Yeah! Nothing's going wrong in other countries; that would be a breeze to moderate!

Says you, you clueless goofball. Shut up and leave this to us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases