Secret Politics Forum: Time to Open to the Public?

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
EricNoah said:

1. Posters must refrain from using the words Republican, Conservative, Democrat, Liberal, or Independent. Suitable substitutes for the above terms include Republitard, Conservadork, Demogod, Liberaltastic, or Wishy Washy.

O prefer Repukelican, Democrap, Reactionary and Tree-hugger in most cases...

2. No president, living or dead, should be mentioned by name, except James Polk.

And why not Milliard Fillmore?!

3. No womenfolk allowed.

More?

No one kin argue with that!

Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
As a matter of fact...

I have a "Talk List" that deals mainly with religion, sex, and politicks. One of you could join that and simply post the emails from that list to the new forum. Plenty of flaming between the filthy stinking liberal statists and the gallant and patriotic libertarians :uhoh:

Gary

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
EricNoah said:
My Lord Gygax, your very wish is my deepest desire. It shall be so, and so it shall be!

But of coruse, Eric!

As the Hidden Master of this whole website I expect nothing less.

BTW, you are giving my grand daughter, Ashley, nothing but top marks I assume... (When she told me you were one of her teachers I was quite astoinished! I guess Waunekee (sp.) has grown considerably since last I was there staying with my uncle Glydewell Burdick back in 1947 or 48. He had a place on Lake Mendota, and was just beginning to study the results of the experimental heat pump installed therein for home heating and cooling. I was much more interested in my cousins HO railroad layout, swimming, and fishing.)

Loftily,
Gary

EricNoah

Adventurer
My Lord and Master,

Ashley is a delight and she visits the school library almost every day, as she seems to be a voracious reader. Because she is of royal blood, I avert my eyes at all times as is fitting. As I am the school's librarian, I am not in a position to give her "marks" this year, but next year she will be in a class that I help teach which is required for all students. You can be sure that under my watch she will be given the most respectful and advanced teaching money can buy.

Humbly yours,

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Hi Eric!

As her father and grandfather are inveterate readers, it is no surprise to learn Ashley reads voraciously. What did come as a surprise was her telling me that you were her library teacher;)

Grandiosely,
Gary

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That's just his day job. Secretly, he's The Librarian! (tm)

Well, he wears long underwear and a dishtowel cape to school -- but you know what I mean.

EricNoah

Adventurer
*hangs head in shame* Yeah, it's true. And the longjohns are that ye olde fashioned kind with a button-up "rear flap"... Gets drafty!

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
EricNoah said:
*hangs head in shame* Yeah, it's true. And the longjohns are that ye olde fashioned kind with a button-up "rear flap"... Gets drafty!

But Eric...

You look good in red flannel. just remember to button up!

Gary

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases