Nobody's responding to my thread!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I posted a rules thread yesterday, and it doesn't have enough replies for my taste. This is simple unacceptable. Morrus, can't you MAKE people respond? Or list it in the news or something? I'm an admin, I shouldn't have to put up with this!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Kevin, why don't you call Michael and have him put a little something in the encephalo-code in your story hour? More people read that thing than Lord of the Rings! :) You'll drag in some rules lawyers then, get your question answered, and get a good scrappy fight going, to boot!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Did you see my thread in Rogues Gallery asking for help creating an evil adventuring party? Every reply on that thread was one of my alt. IDs (kinda like the trick you use with your Story Hour, PC). Works wonders, makes me look popular and stuff.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Damn it, I had to use an alt to bump it. Again. This sucks.

Perhaps the Hidden Master can command people to swing by and look at it? Gary -- please, O High One?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Perhaps the Hidden Master can command people to swing by and look at it? Gary -- please, O High One?

beavis_butthead0690.jpg

Uuhh...heh-heh-heh...uuhhh ... you said "high one"...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Stop that, Eric.

Gary, could you please help? You're the actual boss of this place. Can't you MAKE people look?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases