April's Random Bannings

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Each of you'd better get your choice in for your random banning for April, folks. As usual, one poster each.

I'm banning Sepulchrave this month.

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
EricNoah said:
Hmm, well if it is to be truly random I better dig out my d16,000...

Eric!

You don't need a d16K at all. Just roll d1K with a d8 and a d4. The latter two will determine which of the 1,000 the d1K roll applies to. Then its just a simple matter of getting out the list and counting to find the victim.

Cheers,
Gary

EricNoah

Adventurer
Col_Pladoh said:
Eric!

You don't need a d16K at all. Just roll d1K with a d8 and a d4. The latter two will determine which of the 1,000 the d1K roll applies to. Then its just a simple matter of getting out the list and counting to find the victim.

Cheers,
Gary

Esteemed and Worshipped Lord,

Of course, it's simplicity itself! Sadly, I couldn't find my d16,000 and so I spent last evening fashioning 16,000 chits. If ever I needed a reminder of why you are the master and I am but a humble servant, I have indeed received it.

Grovelingly yours,

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
EricNoah said:
Esteemed and Worshipped Lord,

Of course, it's simplicity itself! Sadly, I couldn't find my d16,000 and so I spent last evening fashioning 16,000 chits. If ever I needed a reminder of why you are the master and I am but a humble servant, I have indeed received it.

Grovelingly yours,

Bungling Servant!

It is fortunate that you grovel in apology, or severe measures would have been instituted to punish you for wasting valuable cardboard in chit making. As a reward for your expeditious humbling of yourself, I grant you the enjoyment of banning TWO random persons from the website.

Augustly,
Gary

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I think I'll ban HellHound. Unless one of y'all would like to call dibs on him, after that whole Scrappy Doo affair.

In which case I'll instead ban randomling.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Morrus said:
Each of you'd better get your choice in for your random banning for April, folks. As usual, one poster each.

I'm banning Sepulchrave this month.

Thanks, Russ - he was starting to catch me on story hour page views, and if I change them manually again someone is going to catch me at it.

I'd like to ban someone really good at rules, so that gaming sessions everywhere degenerate into chaos. I'm thinking Hypersmurf.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I want to ban Halma. I know he doesn't post as much as Crothian, but he ticked me off at our last game session, and should be made to pay for it.

While we're at it, maybe we should ban Crothian for a bit to get the postcount game more interesting again. We've been banning his competition for so long that we've maybe given him too much of a lead.

Is that exceeding my quota?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases