Edge3343 gets married!

alsih2o

First Post
My new gaming buddy Edge 3343 got married yesterday.

The wife and I attended the beautiful ceremony here in Memphis.

The flowers on the altar were yellow tulips and calla lillies with sherbert orange roses topped by unmanaged bundles of forsythia- very possibly the prettiest arangement I have seen in years.

Edge and his lovely and charming bride (boy, did he come out ahead- what was she thinking? :p ) are off for the Mouse House and then back here to game until seminary in the fall.

From myself, BealeKnight, BrutorzBill and the rest of our gaming group, whose online tags elude me at the moment- Congrats and good luck.

Attachments

• edge.jpg
    edge.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 70
  • altarflowers.jpg
    altarflowers.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

DaveStebbins

First Post
Congrats to Edge 3343! He and his bride make a beautiful couple, and I wish them all the happiness in the world.

My wedding day was one of the happiest of my life.

-Dave
This July, my last alimony payment will also be right up there!;)

Beale Knight

First Post
Yes indeed, congratulations to Edge3343 and his new bride! Not only was the wedding very nice, and the dress filled with sparkly stuff, but there was an incredible selection of food at the buffet, and plenty of space for a willy two year old to run amuk after sitting generally still and quiet for the ceremony.

Plus it was all over in time to get most of the way home before the worst storm of the season kicked into high gear. :D

edge3343

First Post
Beale Knight said:
Yes indeed, congratulations to Edge3343 and his new bride! Not only was the wedding very nice, and the dress filled with sparkly stuff, but there was an incredible selection of food at the buffet, and plenty of space for a willy two year old to run amuk after sitting generally still and quiet for the ceremony.

Plus it was all over in time to get most of the way home before the worst storm of the season kicked into high gear. :D
Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello, Beale. Lots and lots of people...

It was a wonderful day for me and Kathryn, I thought the huge storm and subsequent indoor waterfall was a nice touch. :D

Thanks, Alsih2o, for the pics. I want to see all them!

Welp, I'm going to try to go to MidSouth Con tonight. Maybe I'll see you guys there.

alsih2o

First Post
Here is another pic of Ashley and his lovely bride WITHOUT him making a funny face, just to be fair. :)

Attachments

• edge3343.jpg
    edge3343.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 57

Crothian

First Post
edge3343 said:
Welp, I'm going to try to go to MidSouth Con tonight. Maybe I'll see you guys there.

Married yesterday and a convention today?? Wow, that's a filled weekend!!

Congradulations!! :D

edge3343

First Post
Crothian said:
Married yesterday and a convention today?? Wow, that's a filled weekend!!

Congradulations!! :D
LOL!! I got married on the 20th. We had a whole week in Disney on the Honeymoon. I didn't get to the con afterall. :(

I wanted to buy a decorative sword for the new gaming room. :cool:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases