(monday) History in your game

alsih2o

First Post

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Ah ha!

Another fantastic selection of material... Flicked through the first few: I'm particularly liking the Hoplite Experience - sounds like not a lot of fun.

The Law's link is interesting - it's a little strange how different value is placed on different people. A 50% ownership divorce law is also pretty odd!

This is all going into my next homebrew setting...

Thanks very much! :D

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Inconsequenti-AL said:
The Law's link is interesting - it's a little strange how different value is placed on different people.

Indeed, I was interested in- "XI. If a slave going to a free woman shall wed her, the children shall be free; but if the free woman to a slave, the children shall be slaves; and if from the same mother free and slave children be born, if the mother die and there be property, the free children shall have it; otherwise her free relatives shall succeed to it. "

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Seems to make a difference who proposed, possibly?

It's a little confusing.

Either way, it makes it pretty clear that there were better things than being a slave!

The mining one is fairly odd. Trusted slaves were given incentives (like houses!) to make sure silver wasn't stolen... Odd.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
alsih2o, your sig link will only work for a community supporter, I think, since it references a search result. Could you post the link directly? More specifically, to info on Vikings!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases