Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

iwatt

First Post
Damn It!

I'd stopped reading your SH for a couple of months (don't aske me why). Now I'm hooked again.

I've avoided the SH forum for months, but got dragged back by my younger brother.

Damn it. Now I've got to keep my self up to on your story hour. Well, I'll try to handle it :D

grodog

Hero
Destan said:
I'm still with very intermittent net access, but things should get back to normal within a couple weeks.

So we can expect more regular updates, then, Destan? :D How'd your recent sessions go---anything interesting to report (that won't spoil things to come, of course)?

Nasma

First Post
Whoever is responsible for Destan's
Destan said:
very intermittent net access
please fix it.

<talks to self>
It's brilliant I tell you, I'm just so subtle, he'll never pick that I'm nagging for an update. What's that? Damn!, is this thing still on?
Aaaw, screw it.
Destan, please, please, update. Your absence has caused me to resort to reading David Eddings <breaks down in tears>

(and what's this doing on page 3 anyway?)

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Greetings fellow bullywogs!

I'm in the processing of settling into our new house in Northern Virginia and things are hectic. I've got kids crawling all over me and spend 63% of my day on hold with various utility companies. That said, I do have 'net access once again, and have blown the dust and mephits off my computer to start pounding the keys.

Unfortunately - depending upon how you look at it - a good portion of my writing time will have to be devoted to a module* to be set in this little campaign world. The publisher wanted a product to support to the campaign sourcebook, both of which will be offered at GenCon (and perhaps in your FLGS/bookstore earlier than that). Speaking of GenCon, I hope to attend my first ever, so - if you're heading that way, please throw something at me! I'll be in the Different Worlds booth. (Side note: Some of you long-in-the-tooth folks may remember a little ol' magazine called Different Worlds back in the hey-day of nerdiness (e.g., the early 80's). Or maybe not.)

Um...ok...to wrap this puppy up: I'm back, I'm eager to write, and I'll try to get an update out just as soon as possible.

Here's wishing all of you great, great weekends!

D

* The module will feature that charming demon known as Ippizicus Child-Eater who, it might be added, is currently scheduled to be the star of the next The Bachelor.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases